Inside Sales Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Our ideal candidate will be the primary liaison for new inbound telephonic and email sales inquiries for the EU, UK, and other European countries. This will involve providing product information, administrating orders, liaising with production, and client follow-up.
Sales and Customer Experience
- provide exemplary customer service, clarity and professionalism
- respond to customer enquiries fluently in English, French and Spanish (possibly Italian and/or German)
- guide our customers through their purchasing process ensuring that their expectations are always accurately set and met
- gather ongoing feedback from our client base about their needs with the goal of improving products and processes
- meet with the sales team on a weekly basis to discuss news, experiences and issues
Sales Outreach and Relationship Building
- Develop and maintain relationships with design professionals in target markets through product presentations:
- follow-up with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction
- contact and present our offering to trade professionals who may be interested in our products
- foster positive rapport in all interactions
Accurate and well-maintained information is the cornerstone to effective customer communications. All sales and customer service activities are entered and tracked in our CRM in accordance with our standardized procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' experience
- Experience working with CRMs
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de CHANGER NOM ENTREPRISE !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Modern fire pits and outdoor fireplaces