World 🌎 Remote
👉 Job description
🥇 We are looking for a outstanding Product Designer (UX/UI) to help us seek and build a Bonjour experience that will make the days of B2B Sales teams brighter
As the first full-time Designer at Bonjour, your role is key in our early stage company, where we firmly believe that delivering the best user experience is core to our long-term success but above all to the success of our clients. The role starts as a very hands on position and will evolve into broader responsibilities as the company grows
Your mission for the first 12 months on the job will be:
- 🏎 Reinforce and accelerate our experimentations process (x3)
- 🔬 Spend time with our users to understand their needs and test your solutions with them, user research is a key element at Bonjour so empathy is a must have :)
- ❣ Improve the adoption of the product and more specifically make Account Executives love the product in just 3 weeks after their onboarding.
- 🧑🎨 Establish the Design System that will help us deliver efficiently
👉 Your Future Team
We are 12 people at Bonjour! You will work closely with the Lead Product, the Tech team and the CEO.
In three years you will be able to say: “I was here when we were 12” 😉
👉 Preferred experience / profile
We would need
- 🧑💻 2+ years for a product in a B2B/Saas environment
- 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 Fluent in English and/or French: Bonjour is an international structure with clients from different countries
- 🔎 A love for user research and to spend time with the end user to have a deep understanding of their issues and to show them the amazing work you're doing
- 🧠 A strong desire to learn new things every day and to solve our clients' problems, you know you'll want to spend time with our users, understand their day-to-day challenges and deeply want to solve them
- 🎯 User centricity: you have/or can quickly build a deep knowledge and understanding of what our users will want and need. You always build every solution with the final user in mind. Your focus is as strong on beauty as on usability.
- 🔥 A good energy and dynamism to share with the team
- 🧗♂️ Proactivity, everyone is a potential contributor, on every subject
- ⚒ You're comfortable with an early stage environment, you understand that learning fast is key and prototypes iteration is a necessary step before delivering the pixel perfect version.
- 📊 Data Driven! Because datas became the oil of the 21st century only it's much less polluting. Plus you strongly believe that every new solution we tackle is to improve a KPI, and you do your best to achieve that. You follow through the shipping to see if the solution delivers the desired outcome.
- 🚀 Hustle: You not only like to work in fast-paced environment, you want to bring your own contribution to a speedy culture by identifying and taking shortcuts. Outcome > Output > Action > Intention is the order of priorities you always keep in mind.
What you would need
- ⛹️♀️ A very dynamic environment, our fast speed rythme will ensure you never get bored and always have new challenges to tackle!
- Work from home/our amazing office in the center of Paris/your Grandmother garage, because remote work is the future of work, feel free to work from any place you want 🌎
- A lot of autonomy in a very entrepreneurial environment and full ownership of your subjects
- The opportunity to have a real impact on your job, we are writing the first pages of a very long (and successful) story, it's up to you to help us write it in the right direction)
- A competitive salary
- A 45 min interview with Etienne (CEO) to better understand what drives you, tell you more about our challenge and validate that there's a mutual fit
- A 45 min interview with Othmane (Lead PM) to create a strong alignment with someone you'll work closely with
- An exercise to evaluate your skills and understand how you approach topics
- A 30 min interview with Jonathan (CTO) to discuss how your work can be streamlined with the tech team
- A quick discussion with the other team members to help you project yourself in the company
- Reference Checks
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Bonjour !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.