Customer Success Manager EU
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cardiologs is a medical technology company committed to transforming cardiac diagnostics by utilizing medical-grade artificial intelligence and cloud technology. Our mission is to make expert medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime.
Our software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering blends the rigor of clinical grade medical products with the scalability and ease-of-use of cutting edge web and cloud technologies. Having received FDA clearance and CE Mark, our products are in active clinical use across four continents, with a rapidly increasing customer base and utilization.
As we are ramping up our commercial efforts in Europe, we are looking to add a Customer Success Manager to continue our Customer Success build-out at Cardiologs. They will assist with envisioning and defining the journey of a Cardiologs customer, and optimize the product experience of existing and future customers to ensure their loyalty and satisfaction. This role will be expected to carry out current state functions while also assisting leadership with continuous improvement of all Customer Success functions into a fully mature department.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate customer on-boarding activities, including pilot setup and execution, training, customization and integration efforts
- Manage customer success processes and procedures, including issue tracking and support
- Understand and assist in improving the customer journey from pre-sales to onboarding to eventual successful experience and loyalty to the product
- Manage day-to-day product support inquiries and communications for your book of business
- Track metrics that reflect customer usage and engagement with the platform
- Facilitate timely and transparent communication between Cardiologs and its customers, as well as between the different functional stakeholders to ensure optimal customer experience
- Ensure compliance with Quality procedures and guidelines
- Be comfortable working in a remote fashion. This role reports to the Director of Customer Success based in the U.S.
Who you are
- Speak French and English fluently.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success, marketing, business development and/or consulting, or similar customer-facing roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for working directly with customers.
- Undergraduate degree, healthcare/engineering preferred, MBA a plus
- Very strong Project Management skills; needing to carry out projects in current state while also contributing to the improvement of the function
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with technology infrastructure
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a cross-functional environment, with a clear understanding of the role of marketing in an organization
- Experience working in a global business context and international environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment a strong plus
You must have one or more of these requirements (you'll be tested during the Tech Interview):
- Experience with cardiology or electrophysiology investigations
- Knowledge of Pacemaker or Implantable Loop recorder implantation
- Prior clinical practice in Cardiology, electrophysiology, implantable loop recorders, or pacemakers
- Interpreting ECG signal
This role is not a Sales/Commission based role. It is focused on building and maintaining strong relationships with customers after the sale and for their lifecycle with Cardiologs.
You will not be asked to become an expert, however this role will be expected to become competent in the clinical knowledge and language of the cardiac diagnostic industry. Training will be provided but an interest or background in this industry is helpful.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorised to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview
- Performance interview
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team (Covid-19-dependent!)
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Cardiologs !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
AI serving cardiology