This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Understand customers and leads' pain points and needs through qualitative user research and quantitative data analysis
- Analyze product usage through our analytical tools stack to understand what drives usage and conversion
- Benchmark and select vendors to provide the best experience to Livestorm's users
- Build and nurture your product vision based on the data you gathered (from users, your team, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap and OKRs: you will make sure that we’re building the right features
- Make sure your Team understands and embraces it through your engaging communication
- Work closely with Product Designers and Engineers to come up with the best solutions to address your users' pain points
- Turn your roadmap into a backlog of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Organize and plan sprints with the help of the Engineering Manager
- Ensure that all features shipped by your Team are bug-free (with the QA team’s help).
- Test hypothesis and ideas on the field
- Analyse features performance through A/B testing, behavioural data, etc.
For this Product Manager - Workspace Squad role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You have been a Product Manager for 2 years at least (in a B2B SaaS is a huge plus).
- You are a product lover with a deep understanding of how to create the best user experience possible.
- You have an engineering mindset and basic development knowledge (you know what an API is).
- You have a growth mindset and know how to optimize UX for conversion.
- We often say about you that you’re an analytical and rigorous person.
- You can communicate (written and verbally) with clarity, humility, and precision both in French and English.
- You are familiar with billing softwares such as Stripe, Recurly or Chargebee.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
👶 Livestorm signed the "Parental act"
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Livestorm !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.