Manager, Digital Marketing & eCommerce
World 🌎 Remote
We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the globe.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
Reporting to the Marketing Director, collaborate with the global Digital Marketing teams and manage all aspects of Digital Marketing, earned and owned media for the French markets including but not limited to Display, Search, Affiliates, Social, CRM and SMS.
This is a fully remote position.
- Manage the website, reporting on and analysing campaign results with recommendations for optimisations and strategy improvement.
- Identifying and prioritising key opportunities to drive digital growth of SmileDirectClub in Australia and New Zealand in the short to longer term – identifying and setting up local strategic digital partnerships, and the localisation of internal Digital Commerce capabilities.
- Collecting inputs from key business leads to identify opportunities, as well as directly monitor the market landscape to identify latest trends and innovations in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Driving alignment of key stakeholders, help define implementation plan for prioritised initiatives and directly lead specific projects when relevant.
- Partnering with the Senior Marketing Manager to help improve annual Digital Marketing and Ecommerce planning, strategy and target setting processes across Digital Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Leading ongoing and ad-hoc Digital commerce market trends analysis, competitive landscape study, and digital customer journeys and behaviour analysis needed to identify and assess opportunities.
- 5 years work experience in B2C Digital Marketing and Ecommerce
- Experience managing Digital Marketing Campaigns and multiple projects at once
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, partnership and influence management skills
- Experience working with an in-house model agency or client side
- Are comfortable with ambiguity at times
- Enjoy working with and juggling various stakeholders both locally and internationally
- Great attention to detail and strong negotiating skills
- A pro-active self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude and collaborative nature
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or related field
Benefits of joining the club:
- Aligner Benefits
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de SmileDirectClub !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Clear Aligners, Teeth Straightening & Oral Care