Partner Sales Manager South EMEA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Algolia, we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
As a Partner Account Manager, you will help build out our momentum in the strategic accounts space by recruiting system integrators, ISVs and digital agencies. Example partnerships could include Shopify, Deloitte Digital, Accenture, Wipro, Cognizant or Sapient as well as Merkle, Isobar, AKQA and other similar firms.
As an integral part of the Global Alliances Team, the Partner Account Manager will lead the partnership and alliances strategy and execution within their territory with the goal of exceeding Algolia’s partner revenue and growth targets for targeted partner relationships. This role will focus on developing joint solutions, driving sales and marketing alignment, developing joint marketing collateral, and supporting joint selling and channel activities.
The Partner Account Manager will deliver marketing messages regarding Algolia’s strategic partner solutions to a broad audience, including internal stakeholders such as sales and external groups such as clients and prospects. In collaboration with the marketing team, this role will help drive for collateral such as data sheets, white papers, presentations, email templates, blog posts, sales training materials and marketing materials.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Recruit and account manage key Algolia partners across a range of partner types including large complex consulting companies (Accenture, Publicis, Capgemini), advisor firms, system integrators, technology companies (e-commerce platforms and complimentary SaaS providers such as Salesforce, Adobe, Commercetools, Amplience), often referred to as ISVs to drive revenue (in alignment with our GTM strategy);
- Territory: Italy / France;
- Develop the local strategy and GTM in your territory to increase revenue from your portfolio of Partners;
- Coordinate across teams (Solution Engineers, Partner Sales Engineers, AE’s and Business Development) to provide guidance on strategy and prioritization for strategic partner needs and advancement of deals;
- Primary focus of driving incremental pipeline from joint activities with a set of named partners;
- Ability to work across a partner organization, with Sales, Marketing and the partners alliances team;
- Present detailed proposals for new and existing programs and how to scale partnerships;
- Present and provide updates to NA sales leadership;
- Develop or assist in the development of joint sales and marketing collateral, white papers, best practices, web content, press releases, case studies, articles, and other materials.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous experience as quota carrying Alliance, Channel or Partner Manager;
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams both internally and externally;
- Recent documented success with alliance or partner management;
- History of establishing new relationships with partners;
- History of driving joint co-selling and co-marketing activities;
- Ability to drive creation of whitepapers, best practices, blog posts, competitive comparisons and product datasheets;
- Experience in a SaaS Account Executive role is a plus;
- Excellent spoken and written Italian & French skills required
- Year of experience range: 5+ years.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Flexible work hours and time off policy
- Competitive pay and equity
- Your choice of computer, phone, keyboard, you name it. Everything you need to be efficient
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- $1000 Remote work stipend
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe d'Algolia !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.