Pre Sales Solutions Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Weaveworks was founded in 2014 and is the company behind popular Kubernetes tools like Flux, Scope, Cortex, EKSCTL (the official CLI for Amazon EKS) and the flagship enterprise product Weave Kubernetes Platform (WKP).
Our mission is to help the world’s leading organizations adopt Kubernetes and other Cloud Native technologies and working practices. Organizations use our products and services to build better software and operate it reliably, at scale. Our approach brings together container-based application deployment, Kubernetes, and operations tooling in a model we call GitOps.
This role is suitable for someone who relishes the challenge of being involved with cutting-edge technologies and complex customer needs.
You will be responsible for evangelizing, positioning, and guiding Weaveworks solutions, our GitOps approach and methodologies to new and existing customers. As a Pre Sales Solutions Architect you will be accountable to deliver and exceed revenue goals in tandem with sales account managers.
What you’ll be doing:
You will manage all stages of the presales' engagement, from discovery and qualify business alignment and technical fit between customer requirements, creating, updating and presenting technical demonstrations as well as establishing innovative technical programs (such as workshops and centre of excellence). You in partnership with the account team will define and document customer business drivers, problem statements, and technical requirements. Working as a team member create solution proposals and statements of work collaboratively with Sales and the Services Deal-Desk.
- Lead a proactive approach to customer presales activities as a technical voice of the company
- Strive to provide the right solutions and technologies for our customers that benefit them and us.
- Collaborate across the organization, with your peers and sales stakeholders
- Thrive in a diverse and globally distributed team environment,
We’re looking for you if you:
- Have extensive presales work experience within a cloud native practice.
- Experience with Kubernetes and cloud native tools and technologies
- Kubernetes's certifications such as CKA and AWS
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Development experience with Go, Git, GitHub, Terraform and Helm charts.
- Previous startup experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
It would be a bonus if you:
- Have prior experience working in open-source projects
- Have a breadth of SRE and DevOps engineering practice expertise
- Written and verbal German, Portuguese or French communication skills
The fine print
- You must be able to work legally in the country employed
- We are not accepting contractor or other non-permanent candidates
- You must be comfortable working in a remote only (WFH) environment.
- As a for-profit company that is deeply committed to open-source, you will find yourself working with a team who are passionate to achieving success in both.
- Not open to recruitment agencies.
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Weaveworks !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Operate and Manage Kubernetes easily with Weaveworks