This job is no longer accepting applications.
Main Purpose Of The Role
As United Lex continues to grow and develop, we are seeking an outstanding individual based out of Sofia but supporting the French team supporting DXC, working in tandem with Contracts and Legal Professionals, this newly created role will require outstanding English Language skills and French.
The Contract Manager is responsible for individual contribution as part of the Global Contracting & Commercial Solutions Group for UnitedLex.
Primary day to day focus is commercial and contractual analysis and support services across client industries (Manufacturing, Retail & Consumer, Public sector (Including Government), Healthcare, Automotive and Banking & Insurance) , advising on technology and outsourcing deals.
Initially, focus will be on DXC Technology, a major multinational technology / outsourcing company formed from the merger of CSC and HPE Enterprise Services.
The role of Contract Manager requires the individual to be well skilled in commercial and contract analysis and provision of expert advice and guidance on contract interpretation, understanding of the key risks and obligations of contracting and an ability to leverage the contract to be maximum advantage including elements of profit / margin optimization. Assisting the business with Profit Leakage monitoring, Early Warning and Development of Handling plans while informing the business of future issues and opportunities is paramount.
Candidates should have particular strengths in teamwork (internal & external customers), leadership, contract risk/liability assessment and problem-solving. They must also have the interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with internal clients.
Candidates should be experienced in working autonomously/remotely from the team/clients but open to seeking advice from senior team members when needed.
The role may include local, regional, or global support and may also require travel from time to time.
Requirements & Competencies
- BA/BS required (or regional equivalent education).
- Fluent in French and English
- 3-5 years experience in law firm and/or global corporation. Outsourcing/supplier experience desirable.
- Contract and commercial drafting and assessment experience required, including a level of client (internal or external) engagement.
- Ability to provide guidance/interpretation on existing contract provisions.
- Ability to work remotely and within a team, build relationships with other business functions (legal, finance, compliance etc).
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the local language and English.
- Demonstrable knowledge and judgment about contractual and commercial risks/issues in transactions.
- Demonstrate ability to think outside the box.
- Extensive experience in ensuring consistent management of proposals and contracts. This generally includes oversight of the contract management process, as well as development of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management. The contract manager’s role in the contract development process requires close collaboration with various departments, including clinical operations, project management, account management, business operations and finance.
- In-Life Contract and Commercial Solutions being continually developed and refined.
- Proactive monitoring experience.
Good working knowledge of the fundamental legal provisions of commercial contracts.UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses and breaches.
UnitedLex is a technology and legal services company committed to delivering full-scale Digital Transformation. The world’s most forward-thinking law departments rely on the company’s expertise in over 25 global jurisdictions. Founded in 2006, the team includes 3,000 legal, engineering, and technology professionals with major operations in 18 countries.
We create solutions that uniquely solve challenges, ranging from basic to bet-the-company. We fuse legal pedigree with business pragmatism and an overriding focus on our clients. We think holistically: We guide, design, implement, and financially commit to the innovative strategies and solutions we provide.
As a fast-growing company, we are committed to hiring talented individuals, providing a great workplace culture, continuously developing our employees, and providing interesting, challenging, and innovative work. Our global platform is the perfect place for hard-working, forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life to nurture and grow careers.
UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses and breaches.
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de UnitedLex !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Legal Transformation for the Digital Age