France 🇫🇷 Remote
About the position
As a Technical Lead at Newsbridge you will be responsible for managing and growing the back, data & integration teams. Working closely with the CTO and the entire tech team, you will be trusted to implement an engineering vision that will impact the scaling and evolution of our product.
You supervize the delivery quality and management, together with our product manager. You will be responsible for the reliability and performance of the code you and your team create. You will be free to implement new processes that aim to improve the developer experience. You will collaborate closely with the front-end and operations teams.
As a manager, you enjoy helping members of your team grow in their hard and soft skills.
- You have 10+ years of professional experience, from software back-end services development to leading a tech team.
- A previous experience in a SaaS product would be a huge plus.
- You know some of the challenges that come with scaling a team.
- You have a tech language agnostic mindset, you see technology as a mean not an end.
- Previous experience working with the Lightbend’s Akka Framework is a plus
- Previous experience working and deploying on AWS stack
- You already know or are keen to learn more about AI, video and image processing.
- 🇺🇸 🇫🇷 Proficient in both English & French
- Backend in Scala (Akka Cluster) MongoDB, Apache Kafka, ElasticSearch and Python
- Angular 9 as Frontend
- AI pipelines in Python and Pytorch
- Image processing pipeline via AVFormat, AVCodec mapped in JNI
- Cloud-Native Infrastructure on AWS (ECS, EC2, Lambda, S3, Cloudformation / Terraform)
- CI/CD via Jenkins and Github Actions (and strong usage of Carson, our slack bot!)
- ⚖️ We value a good life/work balance as we know it makes everyone more efficient. It’s important for us that you find it and will help you achieve it.
- 🎧 Remote Culture
- 🧡 Kindness, we work on keeping feedbacks positive and objectives oriented.
- 💻 Laptop and hardware of your choosing.
- 🌅 Enjoy our sunny rooftop and friendly working environment in Boulogne-Billancourt, if you live in the area, or like to come to the office on occasions.
- 💊 Health insurance plan powered by Alan
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Newsbridge !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.