Senior Technical Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
As the world's leading crowdtesting provider, Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location.
Applause’s testing solutions ensure digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and our uTest brand, a managed global community of over 500,000 on-demand digital experience experts.
Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, BMW, Adidas and Renault– rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers.
To drive our EU business forward, we are currently looking for a customer-facing French-speaking:
Senior Technical Project Manager (m/f/x)
- Lead and manage multiple customer engagements for European customers (Web, Mobile and IoT) and act as the first person of contact for our clients’ product and QA teams.
- Build long-term relationships, become a strategic advisor to our customers and help them create flawless digital user experiences for their customers
- Collaborate closely with our Testing Services and Sales teams in monitoring the progress and success of our customer engagements, ensure we collect, understand and meet/ exceed our customers’ success criteria and deliver according to our contractual entitlements
- Maintain and increase customer satisfaction, drive conversion, renewals and account expansion together with our Sales teams
- Support our continuous improvement efforts by contributing to internal surveys, 360° feedback initiatives, trainings and best practice exchanges across teams and regions
- Either a university degree in Software Engineering, IT, Business or a related field or at least 3 years of practical experience as a software developer, Product Owner, Scrum Master, or QA engineer
- Five or more years of experience as a customer-facing technical Project Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner, Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Engagement Manager or Consultant for digital/mobile applications or any field related to software development and QA
- Experience or at least strong interest in digital product development and agile approaches such Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, DevOps.
- Experienced and excelling in both team work and independent work, ideally in a mixed setting with remote and onsite team members
- You are fluent in French and English (C1 or higher).
- International team full of passionate and skilled people – 110 employees, 34 nationalities
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to the success of a global leader with a high value solutions offering
- Attractive base salary plus performance bonus
- Variety of learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work hours, Homeoffice option and unlimited work contract
- A great office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg, right next to Gleisdreieckpark
- Pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere
- Financial support & visa support in case of a relocation to Berlin
- Three times on the Forbes List of Most promising companies
- Four times (2016 - 2019) on Kununu's list of Berlin's best employers
- Among Germany's "Best mid-sized employers 2019 & 2020" (Focus Business Magazine)
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies?
Then Applause is the perfect company for you!
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Applause !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Empowering Exceptional Digital Experiences