Field Sales Representative
France 🇫🇷 / EMEA 🇪🇺 Remote
DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company working as Google Cloud’s top partner and strategic partner of Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers. Our team consists of world class architects who are leaders in their industry areas. For nearly a decade, we’ve been helping the most successful businesses to build and scale products with our world-class cloud engineering support.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at digital-native companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members. Challenging work, continuous learning, massive opportunities for internal growth as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication and transparency help us attract and retain the best talent in the Cloud Ecosystem.
Values for All Do’ers: Act As One Team, Wow the Customer, See it Through, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Pursue Knowledge, Have Fun
Target location: Since we are dedicated to being a remote first company, this position can work anywhere in EMEA, preferably in France. We want you to work where you are most comfortable and productive whether that be at home, in a coworking space, or a coffee shop. We’ve curated a culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will apply best-in-class pipeline generation, deal management, solution pitching, negotiation, and closing skills to identify and manage new prospects in medium-sized companies and startups. By championing the innovative power of Google Cloud and AWS products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full business cycle, as well as identifying tangible opportunities for existing cloud customers. Using your passion, you help spread the magic of Google Cloud and AWS to organizations.
- Deliver against assigned business and pipeline goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience for our prospects
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities
- Work with Customer Reliability Engineers and Customer Engineers as a critical member of the team, and work closely with AWS/Google's Sales Executives and Partner Managers in order to maximize business results and to cultivate other opportunities
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Lead demand generation and other associated campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis, directly and with AWS/Google
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of business development / quota-carrying sales experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Prove experience selling cloud products/services - preferably Google Cloud Platform or AWS.
- Network and relationships with SMB/Tech/startup companies in the DACH region - an advantage
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- High degree of self-discipline and experience of using CRM systems and sales forecasting
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud/AWS products.
- An entrepreneur at heart who is independent, creative, passionate and approachable
- Networker with the ability to create, join and grow social circles and partnerships easily, with the ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment
- Self-organized, Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough and tenacious
- Analytical, Data-driven, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in French and English, both written and verbal
- A great sense of humor and enjoys having fun at work
Benefits And Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and vision plans from top carriers.
- Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Remote work - you are free to work from where you work best
- Flexible working hours and work life balance
- Professional Development including cloud certifications
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de DoiT International !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.