This job is no longer accepting applications.
Minut believes in being good neighbors, wherever we are. We offer products and services for the short term rental market that helps guests, hosts, and neighbors get along. Easy-to-use, quick to install, and affordable, our products ensure sharing homes is good for everyone, including communities.
Minut was founded by four Swedes working in China and San Francisco. Today we are 35 technologists, engineers, inventors, and social scientists, from eight nationalities, working across Sweden, the UK, Ireland, France, and the US.
We are looking for an additional team member with great communication and problem-solving skills to join the marketing team.
About the role
This role will be directly working with and supporting the Head of Marketing. We’re looking for someone who can take ownership of our marketing strategy in France. As we’re a growing team there would also be opportunity to take on other Marketing related responsibilities to support the Head of Marketing. The role will require a high level of ambition and self-motivation as you will be working in a fast paced Startup environment.
- Adapting global messaging and content to support engagement of both B2C and B2B customers in a local market
- Support the development of brand strategies and execute tactical marketing plans
- Responsible for planning and working with performance marketeers to run local language advertising and lead gen campaigns across paid marketing channels
- Assist and support the paid social strategy
- Implement and execute promotional and educational materials
- Work collaboratively with the overall team on feature / product launches, marketing activities and promotional events
- Continuously monitor to identify areas of opportunity to enhance the brand & messaging
- Own the local audience analysis, campaign reports and internal processes
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with at least two years’ experience working within a brand digital media/marketing team or media agency
- Very comfortable with end-to-end campaign management, from creation to optimisation and reporting
- Ability to take the initiative and be proactive, anticipating problems and offering effective solutions
- A collaborative and diplomatic team player who is well-organised and efficient with strong planning and prioritising capabilities and has the ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and interact with people at all levels
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Happy to have a “hands on” approach to working across a wide variety of ad hoc tasks to ensure the smooth running of a busy digital environment
- Proven in depth understanding of marketing and communications and the broader principles
- Ability to build an understanding of the external competitive environment and use this knowledge to influence marketing decisions
- Experience of exploring industry findings and using this insight to inform marketing strategies
- Data-driven and analytical: You constantly measure results to improve and validate your approaches.
- Equally comfortable with high-level, strategic thinking, and hands-on implementation, with a very high level of attention to detail.
- You have a strong bias to action, able to work at a very fast pace, and comfortable making quick decisions.
- Collaborative mindset: You thrive in cross-functional environments and can partner with marketing and sales team members.
- Skilled in the creation and implementation of email nurture programmes, as well as using ad platforms to drive new lead generation
- Experience developing and optimising landing pages to improve conversion rate.
Who we are looking for
Someone who believes in
- putting your ambition and imagination to work every day
- learning and evolving
- helping others and taking initiative
In your day to day work, you are someone who
- listens and communicates clearly and consistently
- is solution-oriented, curious, and self-sufficient
- is interested in technology and problem solving
Have a background in
- Native French speaker, fluent in English
- the short term rental market
- We consider any additional languages a plus
- remote work
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Mînut !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Smart home monitoring