B2C Sales Representative
France 🇫🇷 Remote
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
- You will be responsible for the whole BtoC sales process: qualifying the leads, converting the opportunities into sales and following up on your portfolio both via inbound and outbound calls
- You have the opportunity of communicating OpenClassrooms' value proposition
- You will be the first contact person for a lot of students, therefore, you will need to understand customer needs and requirements
- You will enroll qualified students by maintaining the activity level defined for the position
- You’re responsible for documenting via Outreach and Salesforce Applications all activities and maintain stellar information to ensure accurate data regarding the prospective student
- You will work with fellow team members to improve inside sales tactics, share best practices and bring in new ideas
This job will report to the BtoC Sales Director.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You are autonomous, rigorous and methodical
- You’re talkative, natural, open minded and like to have an impact
- You are result-driven
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in order to collaborate with other services and all of our partners
- You like working in a team and being creative/constructive with your team
- You are comfortable using CRM tools (Outreach, Salesforce business management, telephone reminders, etc.)
- You care about courtesy and kindness, listening, flexibility and availability
- You like sales !
- You have a BAC + 2 or higher diploma
- The position is based in France and you will be in contact with French students everyday ; therefore, a C1 French level is required
- You speak a professional English
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
- The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min)
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with Quentin, our B2C Sales Director (30 min to 1 hour)
- For the very final round, you will meet other teams in OpenClassrooms (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de OpenClassrooms !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.