Global Compensation and Benefits Manager
France 🇫🇷 Remote
Who we are:
We are Digimind, a global software company that provides market intelligence and social media listening solutions to our customers.
We work with 600+ of the world's best brands and agencies, including Friesland Campina, Nestle, Ford, Lenovo, Ogilvy and P&G to name a few.
We have offices in NYC, Paris, Singapore, Rabat, Buenos Aires, Madrid, Grenoble and Amsterdam.
What we are looking for :
The Benefits & Payroll Manager is responsible for administering Digimind's benefit programs and oversight for the Payroll process. This position will work closely with the Human Resources Manager to perform the assigned duties and projects for this role.
Key responsabilities :
- Ensure that all transactions are processed accurately, error-free and timely
- Calculate the monthly and quarterly commissions due to employees
- Monitor and maintain compliance with company pay practices, Countries, States and federal laws where the case may be.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor all controls, procedures and standards to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of payroll and semi-monthly payroll processing
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures and all regulatory payroll requirements
- Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay
- Other duties as assigned
- Administer employee benefits programs such as medical, dental, vision, life, disability and voluntary benefits for all employees
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to develop and report on performance of benefits programs and recommend changes that align with business objectives
- Oversee carrier and vendor relationships, including but not limited to, Benefits Broker, 401k Administrator etc.
- Develop, manage, and execute annual open enrollment process
- Educate and present to all employees on open enrollment materials in field and office locations
- Manage communication process of open enrollment
- Handle leave of absence, workers compensation, and disability claims and requests
- Provide employee education on details of benefit programs throughout their employment cycle
- Work with brokers and carrier to provide benchmarking and market data trends, within the industry, to support benefit offerings by location
- Ensure contractual compliance, regulatory compliance and internal and external reporting for active employee and retiree benefit plans
- Address escalated employee issues related to plan benefits and seek fair, equitable and timely resolution
- Participate in benefit plan renewal process to include negotiation of contracts and implementation of plan rules
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring :
- Bachelor’s degree with equivalent working experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of direct employee benefits-related experience
- English and French fluency
- Excellent communication skills: written, conversational, through technology and presenting
- Ability to work cross-departmentally and ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization from employees to Executive Management
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated ability with the Google Suite (Docs, Spreadsheet)
- Experience with various software including Silaé and Justworks
- Knowledge of employee benefits policies, contracts, service agreements, implementation, and regulatory reporting requirements
- General knowledge of regulations and laws pertaining to SYNTEC, portability, GDPR, FMLA, ERISA, HIPPA, ACA
- Experience in establishing and maintaining an effective working relationship with management, vendors, co-workers and team members
- Provides excellent customer service both internally and externally and ability to work in a team environment • Ability to travel on occasion to domestic locations
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience in the tech industry
- Certified Payroll Manager
- Master’s Degree
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Digimind !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.