Data Protection Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Created in 2014, Excelya is a people-centered Contract Research Organization (CRO) that excels with care.
We offer a personal and authentic experience within a young, ambitious health company on the path to becoming the clinical research leader in Europe thanks to our 800 Excelyates. Our unique one-stop provider service model – leveraging full-service, functional service provider and consulting – allows our Excelyates to evolve through a diverse array of projects. In collaboration with preeminent experts, Excelya advances scientific, managerial, and human knowledge to improve the patient journey.
For our team members, excelling with care means benefiting from a stimulating professional environment that encourages personal, intellectual, and operational participation so that together we can be the best in our field. We commit to giving each Excelyate the means to express their natural talents, develop their full potential and invest their unique selves in our unique project.
To learn more about us, visit www.excelya.com
- Informs, advices and issues recommendations to Excelya of its obligations as a controller or processor of personal data pursuant to the applicable data protection legislation.
- Monitors Excelya’s compliance with the applicable data protection legislation and Excelya policies regarding the protection of personal data.
- Advices and provides support to Excelya's national DPOs to the carrying out of their tasks.
- Contributes to the awareness-raising and training of Excelya’s Personnel either by preparing the training material or by participating as a trainer.
- Participates in writing, editing, and reviewing of SOPs dealing with data protection issues.
- Advises the national DPOs as per their cooperation with the competent data protection authorities, including the prior consultation with the competent data protection authorities in cases where this is required by the applicable data protection legislation.
- Provides advice and assistance as regards the carrying out of the required data protection impact assessments (DPIAs).
- Prepares and reviews data privacy notices given to data subjects and informed consent forms.
- Drafts and reviews all the data privacy policies that Excelya needs to have in place.
- Reviews all the data protection related documentation during of Excelya’s business activities.
- Prepares the records of data processing activities that Excelya must have.
- Completes questionnaires coming from Clients regarding Εxcelya's compliance with the applicable data protection legislation.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the data protection laws and practices.
- Knowledge of the life sciences sector would be a plus.
- Certified training on data privacy.
- At least 3 years work experience in privacy issues and data privacy auditing or consultation.
- Excellent knowledge of English. French would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle application will be considered as a plus.
In the context of our rapidly expanding organization, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in this strong and unique development in Europe of the first independent CRO!
You’ll take a role that can be shaped by your own actions and initiatives, in a company that’s well-known for its personal touch and its commitment. We have a culture of inclusion, where we share ideas and best practices and where teamwork is a key feature.
This is a full-time position on a permanent contract, ideally based in France or other EU country.
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Excelya !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Excelling with care