Chief Financial Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- 👨💻 Télétravail partout en France
- 💼 Temps plein
- 💯 Top company
- 🎓 MBA or a top business diploma preferred
- 🏅A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a CFO/VP Finance position
- 🗣 Fluent English & French
- 💰 Attractive package
About the job
Bonitasoft fully supports digital operations and IT modernization with Bonita, an open-source and extensible platform for automation and optimization of business processes. The Bonita platform accelerates development and production with clear separation between capabilities for visual programming and for coding. Bonita integrates with existing information systems, orchestrates heterogeneous systems, and provides deep visibility into processes across the organization.
The CFO will be part of the executive committee. He/She will report directly to the Bonitasoft CEO and will have full responsibilities for all aspects of finance and administration. The current team is 3 persons strong and is based in France. The CFO will ensure team training and empowerment.
Your key responsibilities:
- Monthly financial reporting to CEO, quarterly reporting to the board, quarterly forecast to the board (cash, bookings, P&L, MRR)
- Annual closing books/accounts in France
- Manage financial and legal operations of the USA subsidiary
- Attend board meetings upon CEO request
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants
- Ensure, adequate cash flow to meet the organization’s need
- Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Oversee business insurance plans
- Improve and automate internal processes such as procurement (USA, Latam, Europe), expenses approval
- Assist the CEO in identifying new funding and/or acquisition opportunities and the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization
- Assist the rest of the top management team in any aspect related to the finance and legal and provide them with a quarterly analytical/operational report (actual vs budget) for their departments
- Build and promote a global team spirit, and empower team members. Develop and scale the team (both quantitatively but also through mentoring) to support the robust development of the company.
What you’ll bring on board:
- An MBA or a top business diploma is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a CFO/VP Finance position, gained at least partly in a B2B, technology-centric environment.
- Previous direct experience with SaaS/Subscription business is mandatory (i.e. key indicators such Monthly Recurring Revenue, Customer Acquisition Cost, Annual Contract Value, Churn)
- At ease in a start-up culture, hands-on, agile, able to make quick decisions, pragmatic, frugal, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to “zoom in and out”, both covering the strategic vision that comes with a top executive position, and the necessity to keep a thorough operational angle due to the size of the company
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Approachable, honest, and fun team player
- Fluent English & French are required
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Bonitasoft !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Open-source business process automation platform