Regional Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- 👨💻 Work from Amsterdam / Dublin / EMEA
- 💼 Temps plein
- 🏅 Expérience : > 3 ans
- 🖥️ Matériel fourni
- 🗣 English & Spanish/ Italian/ Portuguese/ French
Join our team either remotely or in our HQ in Amsterdam or in our office in Dublin. This role can be based in any location within the EMEA region.
MessageBird is transforming the communications landscape as one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world. Our cloud communications platform makes it possible for businesses to instantly connect with over 7 billion phones globally, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Our suite provides access to all major messaging channels, from SMS and Voice to WeChat, Messenger, Facebook, WhatsApp and more. We provide out-of-the-box solutions with our own applications like Inbox and Flow Builder, plus a robust set of APIs that simplify workflows and automation.
With over 20,000 customers — including some of the world’s biggest brands like Facebook, Deliveroo, Uber and WhatsApp — it’s likely that you’ve benefited from MessageBird’s omnichannel technology at some point. For small and mid-sized businesses, we also offer support and solutions through an Online Self-Serve (OSS) dashboard.
Our global team is a powerhouse of 350+ employees, who work across eight international offices. We’re excited that you’re here and interested to #jointhenest.
How We Work
We work fast, grow fast, and build fast. Life at MessageBird moves in fast-forward motion. We’re a team that focuses on making an impact — right from day one. We are go-getters, industry leaders, and dreamers. Risk takers. Roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We thrive on transparency, and we value solution-minded attitudes.
We are all driven by one ethos: Get Shit Done. We love shaping things together and leveraging different perspectives, because that makes our products better. Our Birds are empowered with freedom and opportunity; in return, we expect honesty, courage, and agility. We own our work, and sometimes we fail. And then we get back up and cross the finish line — together as a team. Sound refreshing? We think so, too.
The role: Regional Sales Manager - Southern Europe
MessageBird is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead our growing team selling into the Southern Europe region. You will be hands-on in leading your team to uncover new high value prospects, winning new enterprise logos and growing our existing relationships within the region.
You’ll report to the Head of Sales for EMEA and collaborate closely with internal cross-functional teams such as Finance, Legal, Marketing, Pre-sales, Product and Customer Success.
In return, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working in EMEA. We push each other to be our absolute best, and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the territory plan to maximise growth and drive key industry and territory penetration
- Analyse assigned account base to determine key areas of opportunity
- Manage, coach and scale a team of experienced Sales Reps to execute the sales strategy for the region
- Develop and grow MessageBird visibility and relationships across multiple levels within the customer organisation. Navigate through decision-makers and influencers.
- New customer acquisition and drive new revenue. Employ a solution-selling methodology to facilitate customer evaluations and to help them understand MessageBird’s unique differentiation.
- Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Product, Marketing, Support, and Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements and balance the needs of our business.
What You’ll Bring
- High energy and inspiring leadership
- 7+ years of progressively increased responsibility in B2B within the enterprise software space - Experience within CPaaS space is a major plus!
- 3+ years experience managing Software Sales teams
- Full (professional proficiency) in English and Spanish/ Italian/ Portuguese/ French, both verbally and written
- Comfortable owning and presenting Quarterly & Annual Sales forecasts
- Strong working understanding of Customer Experience Solutions
- Proven experience in balancing competing priorities and managing multiple deals at the same time
- Comfortable working at a fast pace
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple. Confident and effective communicator with the ability to influence individuals and groups at all levels.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally (25-30%)
Psst… some added perks
- The ability to Work Anywhere — literally anywhere you want, as long as it’s in the same time zone as your team (yup… you read that right!). This comes with the added benefit of finding the right work-life balance for you by following our 80/20 rule.
- WFH office set-up allowance to make sure you have all you need to “get shit done” in an ergonomically-friendly manner.
- Top-notch work equipment (including Bose headphones!).
- MessageBird swag to keep you well-dressed.
- The occasional (virtual) company-wide and team events.
- A team of (fast-)forward-thinking, talented and fun colleagues from more than 50 countries!
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de MessageBird !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Zero friction, omnichannel communication