Technical Support Specialist - Room Squad
Paris Timezone 🇫🇷 Remote
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser. Livestorm is a browser-based platform that doesn’t require a download, or setup. You can use Livestorm for on-demand, live, or pre-recorded meetings or events.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind.
We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Front, Honda, Intercom or Spendesk trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
The Room is everything you can see from the moment you enter a Livestorm virtual event.
Our squad is the one working to build the best video conference experience you can have with online events!
- We want customers to feel confident when they're joining an event by making sure they won't have any audio / video issues.
- We want customers to be able to manage and moderate what's happening during their event.
- We want customers to be able to properly communicate with their audience through features like chat, questions, polls and others.
- And more importantly, we make sure our customers aren't experimenting issues while talking with their own audience.
As part of the Room Squad, you'll be able to work on a product you will use on a daily basis!
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Reproducing bugs reported by customers
- Managing bugs backlog and prioritization
- Testing fixes made by Engineers
- Handling technical questions escalated by the Customer Experience Team
- Monitoring the SLAs (resolution time, etc.)
- Working closely with Engineers and PMs to identify and mitigate risks in upcoming features
- Creating and maintaining internal documentation for recurrent issues
- Training the Customer Experience Team about technical issues
Pré-requis du poste
For this Technical Support Specialist - Room Squad role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Previous experience on a Technical Support role in a tech company
- Experience with ticket management systems such as Jira
- Very good English and communication skills (French is a plus)
- Knowledge in SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge in video and audio streaming is a plus.
- Knowledge in web technologies is a plus.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
👶 Livestorm signed the "Parental act"
And also, benefit from:
🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.