Account Manager - Enterprise - EMEA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser. Livestorm is a browser-based platform that doesn’t require a download, or setup. You can use Livestorm for on-demand, live, or pre-recorded meetings or events.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind.
We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Front, Honda, Intercom or Spendesk trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
Livestorm Account Management and Sales Team is a team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals. They are playing a key role in the expansion of Livestorm as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the video communication market, leveraging Livestorm's existing customer references, marketing programs, turning leads into long-lasting partnerships.
Account Managers are responsible for maintaining and leading the growth of our existing business, partnering with a set of our key accounts to help set the tone for our sales organisation. Our team is heavily focused on expanding and renewing customers by engaging early-on, before subscription renewals. The health of the existing customer base is crucial when retaining the accounts that have already been closed.
We work alongside the Customer Success Team to drive adoption and user engagement, which will aid in the efforts for the Account Manager to grow the account. You will report to our AE/AM Team lead and Head of Sales, and will closely collaborate with all our teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, Product and Finance) to drive maximum value and success with existing customers.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with Livestorm's largest customers ensuring revenue growth and customer retention
- Working closely with our CSM Team to manage your customer portfolio, and understand their KPIs and challenges
- Nurturing and expanding in existing accounts
- Developing strategic territory plans to outline opportunities for upsell, cross-sell, expansion to new business units, and achieve business goals
- Building, maintaining and converting pipeline
- Growing business through rigorous business management execution
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships to top-decision-makers at C-levels
- Coordinating multi-functional teams to sign multi-year enterprise agreements / strategic agreements
- Meeting core KPI's around pipeline coverage progression, forecast, meetings, and general activity
- Developing and using Partner ecosystem relationships to accelerate growth
- Meeting and exceeding quota
Pré-requis du poste
For this Account Manager - Enterprise - EMEA role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experience in Account Management, Sales, and Customer Success
- High-performance mentality and consistency in over achievement
- Fluency in French (only for EMEA) and/or English
- Proven track record engaging in value-based customer-centric conversations, and leading a defined enterprise sales process
- You have a track record of identifying and executing on upsell opportunities in existing deals.
- You’re organized, rigorous, and adaptable to an ever-evolving process and team.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with customers
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior-level executives in mid-market companies
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals: you are a team-player.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Love putting the customer at the center of your day
- Your key assets: Self-motivation, Hustle, a Strong work ethic, and Ownership.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
👶 Livestorm signed the "Parental act"
And also, benefit from:
🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.