Customer Success Manager - Mid Market (France)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Team
The Customer Success team is part of the Customer Success Group (CSG) and is responsible for managing our top tier customers across both the Mid Market and Enterprise segments. We believe in owning the outcome and embedding the behaviours that drives exceptional SaaS customer retention, growth and the ability to capture compelling customer data and stories
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the long term success of our merchants with GoCardless.
Day to day, you will:
- Manage a broad portfolio of our Mid Market customer base in a personalised fashion, ensuring your owning the outcome
- Accountable for managing risk, forecasting accurately and spotting and driving growth opportunities
- Work closely with Sales and Onboarding to run efficient and effective merchant handover and Kick off meetings
- Understand, through consultation and partnerships how to identify customers pain points and drive them towards value
- Create and deliver success plans and success reviews with your merchants to optimise their usage of GoCardless and constantly drive value
- Advocate for our merchants internally by delivering informed, quantified feedback, especially ensuring this is clearly communicated to our product team
- Mobilise relevant teams to manage priorities and drive actionable outcomes
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Success to refine and improve processes and being proactive in driving new projects and initiatives
- Coordinate with Customer Experience to ensure we’re delighting customers, so we can capture customer stories leading to referrals, testimonials and case studies
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who relishes the challenge of understanding each merchant and their industry. You should apply if:
- You can clearly demonstrate your experience working in a customer-facing role in either a CSM, Account Management or Implementation role ideally within a SaaS company
- You have a passion for driving successful customer outcomes in a strategic fashion.
- You drive value by being curious, consultative and are able to ask the right questions
- You have a proven track record in managing risk, forecasting and identifying growth opportunities
- You are commercially astute and can demonstrate this
- You have experience prioritising your time, especially between multiple important and urgent issues
- You love working cross-functionally and partnering with other teams on projects and are able to successfully mobilise them when needed
- You are a native French speaker
This role principally suits people with consulting or previous Customer Success experience, particularly in technology, finance or SaaS.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.