Digital Marketing Manager France
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. https://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/
Digital Marketing Manager France
Location: Fully Remote (fully remote with office access in Dardilly, France), position open to candidates from all locations
Develop and implement digital marketing and merchandising strategies in support of business objectives. In this role, you will apply your understanding of the digital marketing mix to create solutions -- from strategy to development, launch, measurement and optimization -- that drive brand and product awareness, purchase intent and loyalty. In addition to overseeing the day-to-day operations of the platforms, you will be responsible for supporting the teams to deliver email and digital media initiatives that are fully aligned to SBD brand and commercial objectives.
Reports into the Regional Brand Director.
- Work with the brand and digital marketing teams to plan, develop and execute consumer acquisition, demand generation and merchandising strategies that are aligned to brand and commercial priorities
- Manage day-to-day operations of paid media (PPC) and email (eCRM) platforms across focus brands
- Track digital marketing campaign performance and KPIs; evaluate market research, test results, and competitive intelligence to adjust digital marketing strategies to meet changing market conditions
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop a consistent online customer experience and identify new opportunities to increase conversion and cultivate improved relationships with our audiences
- Identify and develop opportunities to drive traffic, increase reach, acquire new customers, and increase sales
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies to create, update, and maintain various digital properties such as websites, landing pages, and microsites in support of digital marketing campaigns including email, CPC/CPA programs, paid search, SEO, display, and mobile
- Implement communication avenues and ways of connecting with target audiences that is meaningful and purpose-driven throughout the customer journey
- Analyze and measure business impact for brand awareness, conversion and loyalty using web analytics and research, and make recommendations to improve established KPIs
- Maintain an integrated marketing and content calendar to ensure brand alignment across paid media and email channels
- Assist in the creation of engagement content for brands and content framework development
- Maintain clean, accurate, stable end user databases
- Ensure all digital marketing activity is tracked and measurable wherever possible
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including brand marketing, product marketing, ecommerce, IT support, corporate communications, and customer service to expand understanding of digital activity
- Actively monitor industry trends, advancements and competitor activity to ensure SBD are providing exceptional experiences to consumers
- Higher Degree – Marketing or Business with a focus on Digital Marketing preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience: in Digital marketing; Account Management within a digital agency is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective paid media campaigns across search and display that drive customer acquisition, engagement and sales across marketing channels (hands on)
- French language: fluent, English language: strong - verbal, written and presentation skills
- Creativity, able to develop content that will engage end users throughout the customer journey
- Experience in marketable database growth (acquisition) strategies, and in executing email marketing campaigns (such as welcome series, triggered, newsletter, promotional, and post-purchase streams, measuring performance and optimizing to KPI targets)
- Proven ability to manage content calendars and campaigns, develop enhanced content and track execution
- Demonstrated experience utilizing email (eCRM) management platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience in utilizing Google Analytics tools to develop reports and provide insights
- Tools: Google Ads manager, suite including DV360 and campaign manager
- Foundational knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) principles
- Experience adhering to brand fundamentals and guidelines
- Strong project management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience of working in an international business environment
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Advantage: Photo editing skills using programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of content management systems (CMS) a plus
- Independent, creative self-starter with ability to multi-task in a highly energetic, fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a large environment, big org., greater variety of teams
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive benefits package
What You’ll Also Get:
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources.
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
For Those Who Make The World