Key Account Manager Retail France
France 🇫🇷 Remote
About the job
As Key Accountmanager Retail France you will be responsible for developing the sales operations on the French Retail market and achieving the sales and profit objectives.
Job Description :
- In collaboration with the Sales Manager France, develop the commercial strategic plan for the company that leads to increased annual sales and profit.
- Prospect actively for new private label and co-manufacturing clients in France and develop new markets in line with company strategy.
- Build-up and maintain strategic relationships with clients.
- Provide marketing support to private label clients.
- Ensure consistently superior customer satisfaction.
- Manage all activities related to the development and implementation of category sales strategies to achieve annual sales targets.
- Develop a high level of visibility with all customers and prospects.
Technical Competences :
- In-depth knowledge private label and/or brands sales, ideally in coffee business.
- Understands markets and marketing techniques
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Analytical – able to analyse data, situations and figures.
- Can read, understand and analysis financial statements (P&L, cash flow, balance sheet,…)
- Excellent IT Knowledge in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, CRM (SalesForce is a plus), ERP (SAP is a plus)
Other Competences :
- Master or Bachelor degree (business economics / management, commercial sciences, MBA)
- Business oriented – have always in mind the end results and the company growth.
- Communication - able to communicate and persuade customers and other stakeholders from different backgrounds.
- Organization - able to set clear processes, prioritize and plan tasks.
- Confidentiality - deal with sensitive, private and confidential matters.
- Dependability – reliable and responsible in fulfilling obligations.
- Living the Company Values : Adaptability, Client Driven, Efficiency, Entrepreneurship and Integrity
Native French and an excellent knowledge of English (oral and written)
Other Requirement - REMOTE
The job is managed in France but will involve regular travelling to Beyers Koffie NV in Puurs (Belgium) as well as extensive travelling to meet clients all over France.
Therefore you live preferably in the border region Belgium/France or France/Belgium, or eventually in a region with a fast connection to Brussels (Reims, Paris, ...)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.