Account Manager - Enterprise
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with Livestorm's largest customers ensuring revenue growth and customer retention
- Working closely with our CSM Team to manage your customer portfolio, and understand their KPIs and challenges
- Nurturing and expanding in existing accounts
- Developing strategic territory plans to outline opportunities for upsell, cross-sell, expansion to new business units, and achieve business goals
- Building, maintaining and converting pipeline
- Growing business through rigorous business management execution
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships to top-decision-makers at C-levels
- Coordinating multi-functional teams to sign multi-year enterprise agreements / strategic agreements
- Meeting core KPI's around pipeline coverage progression, forecast, meetings, and general activity
- Developing and using Partner ecosystem relationships to accelerate growth
- Meeting and exceeding quota
For this Account Manager - Enterprise - EMEA role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experience in Account Management, Sales, and Customer Success
- High-performance mentality and consistency in over achievement
- Fluency in French (only for EMEA) and/or English
- Proven track record engaging in value-based customer-centric conversations, and leading a defined enterprise sales process
- You have a track record of identifying and executing on upsell opportunities in existing deals.
- You’re organized, rigorous, and adaptable to an ever-evolving process and team.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with customers
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior-level executives in mid-market companies
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals: you are a team-player.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Love putting the customer at the center of your day
- Your key assets: Self-motivation, Hustle, a Strong work ethic, and Ownership.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
- 💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
- 🤝 Participate to our referral program
- 👶 Livestorm signed the "Parental act"
And also, benefit from:
- 🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
- 🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Livestorm !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.