Technical Support Specialist - Room Squad
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Reproducing bugs reported by customers
- Managing bugs backlog and prioritization
- Testing fixes made by Engineers
- Handling technical questions escalated by the Customer Experience Team
- Monitoring the SLAs (resolution time, etc.)
- Working closely with Engineers and PMs to identify and mitigate risks in upcoming features
- Creating and maintaining internal documentation for recurrent issues
- Training the Customer Experience Team about technical issues
For this Technical Support Specialist - Room Squad role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Previous experience on a Technical Support role in a tech company
- Experience with ticket management systems such as Jira
- Very good English and communication skills (French is a plus)
- Knowledge in SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge in video and audio streaming is a plus.
- Knowledge in web technologies is a plus.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
- 💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
- 🤝 Participate to our referral program
- 👶 Livestorm signed the "Parental act"
And also, benefit from:
- 🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
- 🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.
🚀 Cliquez sur "Postuler" pour envoyer votre candidature à la super équipe de Livestorm !
Par avance, nous vous remercions d'indiquer que vous venez de Je Remote™ lorsque vous postulez. 👍 Merci et bonne chance ! 🤞😉
Si cette offre a expiré ou si le lien ne fonctionne pas, cliquez ici !
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.