Full Stack Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
This job can be based in France (fully remote), New York and Miami
The traditional way of building & distributing retail brands is being disrupted with the digital revolution and the rise of digital-born micro-brands catering to the lifestyle & aspirations of the digital native consumers.
At Branded, we want to shape this transformation and become a global operator of leading micro-brands.
Branded is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales brands with category-winning products on global marketplaces.
Built by a team with a proven track record in e-commerce (Lazada, Amazon, Walmart, etc.), we have the right experience to build and grow outstanding brands on Amazon and beyond.
Branded has raised a Series A from global investors. In just a couple of months, since the launch, Branded has established itself as one of the biggest players on the market. We operate more than 20 Brands that generate $150M+ GMV, and have become one of the top 20 Sellers on Amazon worldwide.
We’re growing and expanding rapidly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global high-growth start-up!
About the role
As a Full-stack engineer you are responsible for the design, development, delivery and maintenance of the core back-office applications that power the operations of our business units.
You will be interacting with business leaders and product managers to receive product requirements and then design software solutions to improve (or automate) existing company processes.
The applications you will design and build will directly participate in the growth of the company by allowing colleagues to focus on more meaningful and impactful tasks while letting your solutions handle the more repetitive ones. Ideally you are experienced in fast growing companies in the e-commerce domain and designing software with a vision of scalability and long term stability.
What you will do
* Design software solutions and serverless functions from company process requirements
* Develop, deliver and maintain software applications
* Design and implement testing scenarios
* Support the business teams that will be using the systems you build (leading to new features that will decrease the amount of time spent on support)
* Perform code reviews
* Be responsible for the stability of the delivered systems
Who you are
* At least 3 years of professional experience building web applications
* 1 year of professional experience with SQL, NoSQL
* Experience working with GCP, GC Functions, Firestore and Firebase
* Experience with the CI/CD of web applications
* Must demonstrate strong analytical, organizational and communication (both oral and written) skills
* Able to work in a team environment and be autonomous on development tasks
* Able to challenge the status quo and constantly raise the bar
* Quick learner, and have the ability to make decisions and support such positions
If you are ready to join our fast-paced new company, apply below! I will personally review your application within the following week. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, I will invite you for a first phone call.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We acquire and partner with top performing Amazon sellers.