Product Ops Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who are we ? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with over 500 employees and over 4,000 customers in just a few years, and is now launching in Italy to replicate the success in France, Germany, Spain and the UK. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process pay slips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Opportunity: As Product Ops Analyst, your mission is to support the Product team on strategic & operational challenges thanks to analytics💡
Your missions ⭐
PayFit has come to a stage where product decisions cannot be purely based on qualitative insights from our clients and users, we now have more than 4000 clients and 100000+ users.
Within the Product Ops team, you will be positioned as a true facilitator to contribute to the general PayFit growth.
You'll be in charge of:
* fueling Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Product Designers & Product Builders with strategic and operational data to help them make the best product decisions & shape data-informed product strategies,
* assisting teams in operational KPIs definition & implementation and monitoring using data visualization tools (eg: Looker) to help better assess our product’s health,
* developing compelling dashboards to measure the impact of new product features or business initiatives & quantify our features quality,
* supporting Product teams to reach their full potential creating processes to make Product squads autonomous on their common data use cases, being a coach on best practices, training them when needed,
* working closely with our product and business teams to identify important questions, define key success metrics.
This job has been tailored for you if you have... 🦄
* you have experience in an analytical role,
* Master of Engineering or Business Administration,
* you have strong analytical & data driven mindset
* you are proactive, and a problem-solving mindset,
* you have a taste for the intellectual challenge, curiosity and innovative spirit,
* you have strong communication skills
* Highly appreciated experiences in project management or in product environment,
* Highly appreciated experiences with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Periscope, etc…) and scripting language (Python, VBA, SQL, etc…),
* Desire to be part of an amazing fast-growing and intense adventure.
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• you are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
• you speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
• you have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ❤️
* very important responsibilities, you’re in charge of the efficiency of PayFit's product,
* an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
* an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
* an attractive remuneration,
* a “Work from Anywhere” policy: you are the one deciding where and when you want to work,
* a Gymlib subscription with preferential rates,
* a Swile card credited every month,
* 4 weeks of paternity leave (paid for by PayFit) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (paid for by PayFit),
* Insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
* Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
* MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
- Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
- First phone interview Meeting with Marie, Director of Product Operations
- Case StudyMeeting with Sebastien (VP Product), Florian (CPO) & BBQ test to share drinks and mingle with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test 🙈)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.