User Care Specialist
🌎 Monde Entier Remote
Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
As part of the Customer Success Team, your mission will be to provide amazing service to more than 1500 European companies. You'll be the owner of the support scope. Thanks to your great soft skills (e.g. empathy, patience, understanding, proactivity etc.) you will help customers achieve their desired outcome and grow with us!
Your mission - keep our customers happy!
- Be the preferred entry points for customers facing difficulties on the platform and help them solve their pain and resolve their issues
- To solve these issues you will collaborate with Technical team, Product team and the rest of the CS team to provide the best possible answer in the fastest way
- Collaborate with your peers of the Product Team to make the product as reliable, bug-free, and fast as possible
- Identify the repetitive bottlenecks that customers encounter to solve them in the most effective manner
- Be the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Spendesk can better serve them
- Stay up-to-date on product development and latest releases
- Contribute to the development of rich knowledge base
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
What are we looking for?
- You have a first significant experience in a customer facing role. SaaS environment would be beneficial,
- You are curious and a quick learner, you have the ability to absorb a quantity of new information
- You have strong empathy skill, real desire to help customers,
- you are native level in French and fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written skills, you love talking to people,
- You are a problem solver and rigorous,
- You are organized with excellent coordination skills,
- You’re a pro when it comes to efficiently multitask and solve issues in a fast-paced environment
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Flexible working hours & remote working for everyone
- Seamless fully remote onboarding and ramp up
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips, but we are sticking to virtual team days for now!
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 160 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We've got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of to review any remaining questions
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.