Customer Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Terraview is building an Operating System for vineyards to help them tackle the impact of climate change. We use advanced image processing, machine learning, AI and augmented reality to enable vineyards to become future ready.
We want to create the most valuable enterprise software company of the 21st century by blending technology with each bottle of wine that the world produces.
We do love adding top people to our staff and our Customer Success team is looking for a Customer Support Specialist.
We offer an opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, and exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth path.
We don’t believe in bureaucracy and corporate constraints; we foster a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.
What you will do:
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide product support through chat.
- Provide effective customer support and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Support in development of Customer Success materials.
- Consistently exceed our customers' expectations. We strive to deliver the best possible customer experience, from the smallest detail to the largest deal.
- Assist in onboarding of new customers to our platform.
What we are looking for:
- English & Spanish is a must, French desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills: ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious.
- Bias for action, strong problem-solving skills, proactive.
- Eagerness to keep learning new things.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
HQ is located in Barcelona (Cornellà de Llobregat) although working from home is currently in place. Occasional travel might be required.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.