Customer Strategy Manager EMEA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We connect people with the brands they love. We work with enterprise customers to help them engage with consumers through the most personalized, innovative, and effective channel: mobile.
Vibes is looking for a passionate, organized, and compelling Customer Strategy Manager in the EMEA region to help our guide our customers towards best-in-class mobile engagement execution, and opportunities to deepen and expand their relationship with Vibes. The goal of the Customer Strategy Manager is to delight customers by leading and prescribing a value realization path with large enterprise marketing and loyalty teams through the power of our mobile engagement platform. The Customer Strategy Manager will report directly to our Senior Director, Customer Strategy.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in B2B SaaS, working with enterprise brands, leading renewal conversations, and exceeding sales targets using data-driven decisions.
Vibes cares about character and culture as much as competency. We strive to build a workplace where people are excited to come to work every day and feel empowered and motivated to do their best work.
- Own and cultivate relationships with your customers by finding new and creative ways to drive value and revenue for their businesses and become a trusted partner
- Contribute thought leadership to best-in-class B2B SaaS practices within our growing Customer Success team
- Build strategic relationships within your book of business to leading renewal conversations while managing potential risks to achieve and exceed the quarterly renewal target and minimize churn
- Identify and support upsell opportunities through strong relationships and deep understanding of each customer’s business objectives
- Secure strategic-level relationships with senior customer contacts within your book of business
- Act as the voice of your customers internally at Vibes, providing feedback and insights on how Vibes can better serve our customers
- Work to deepen and expand relationships with customers, while identifying new booking opportunities in partnership with sales
- Act as an internal liaison between Sales, Marketing and Product on how to best position our solutions
- Identify and share opportunities to create use case studies from customer insights for Sales, Marketing and the Product teams for product optimization
- Assist customers in achieving their goals through a deep understanding of their business objectives; use our Value Realization Playbook to ensure customers’ mobile engagement initiatives produce meaningful ROI; provide strategic recommendations on best-in-class mobile marketing, our platform’s best practices, use cases, and organizational workflow
- Maintain a customer first attitude focused on driving sustainable long-term account value and retention through renewals
- Proactively identify value-adding opportunities that lead to adoption of new use cases for Vibes
- 3+ years’ experience in Customer Success in Software as a Service or marketing technology company
- 2-4 minimum years’ experience in fast-paced, digital marketing, digital sales, or digital client solutioning environment
- Sales acumen including previous experience with upsell, cross-sell, creating sales proposals, and persuasive negotiation selling
- Ability to manage a high-touch, high-volume enterprise customer base
- Data driven, leveraging data and analysis for book of business and aid in sales forecasting
- Ability to strategically prioritize, juggle a lot, adapt and recalibrate
- Passionate about making customers successful and invested in their questions and processes
- Unwavering optimism. Really, truly, we mean it!
- Resourceful and able to deal skillfully and promptly with new situations and difficulties
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and always willing to learn
- Impeccable communication and listening skills, all with a positive presence
- Knowledge of Salesforce or Gainsight a plus
- Located in EMEA Region
- Fluent in French (verbal and literate)
Our Core Values:
- Respect, honesty, and integrity for all stakeholders
- Always be learning
- Relentless focus on the customer
- Never be satisfied
- Create value
- Seek accountability and ownership
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We connect people with the brands they love. #mobilemarketing