Account Executive Entreprise - France
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swapcard digitalizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities. We've even managed to revolutionize our industry through true teamwork, sharing our ideas and listening to each other!
With 27 nationalities amongst a team of more than 130, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it's only the beginning!
We've opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai, Seattle, London, and New Delhi. Where's next for us? Singapore!
Prior to the pandemic, our team supported remote-work. This has helped us transition smoothly to a full-remote company this year. We'll be keeping our HQ in Paris as home base while staying flexible to see what the future holds for our growing team. Currently, we're spread out throughout the world. We're looking for ambitious and curious teammates to take part in this adventure of growing from a start-up to a scale-up.
Responsible for New Business acquisition within specific territory
Identify, engage and develop relationships with senior stakeholders to create and establish financial partnership.
Proactively engage with additional stakeholders and business units to effectively sell to all involved in the buying process
Structure high value commercial relationships anchored on client value and return on investment
Territory mapping for target accounts and administration of internal systems and the coordination of services efforts/deployment of resources to deliver to client goals.
Adoption and development of best practices for target account identification, penetration and development
Results both financial and leverage are critical to the success of this role. Reliable forecasting and deal transparency as well as reference case development and roadmap inputs will form part of the measures of success for performance assessment.
Must be disciplined to dedicate time to hunt New Business, knowing when to secure the deal and when to expand deal scope
- Fluent in English – additional languages are a plus
- Exceptional comfort while speaking on the phone/ Video conference
- Exceptional communication, listening and presentation skills
- Persistent, optimistic & charismatic!
- 4+ years of SaaS Sales experience
- 1+ years of Event Industry experience
- History of achieving new business targets
Reasons to join us
* International Team with 27 nationalities (more on the way!) 🌍
* Paris HQ with offices in USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN 🇫🇷 🇺🇸 🇦🇪 🇨🇦 🇬🇧 🇮🇳 🇸🇬
* Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth 🌱
* Open-minded culture that appreciates differences 👽
* Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset 🤔 🛠
* Family Leave & remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ 🏡
* Team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success 🍾 🕺🏼💃
* Learning support & sponsorship 📚
* WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable 😊
* Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness 🎁
* Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Run events without borders