French Relationship Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Tallinn, Toronto and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 250,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our new Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $1 billion in assets under management, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 4,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in...
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in European timezone, not just in Paris.
What you might be doing:
- Build long-term relationships with community members and key user (mostly over the phone)
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Understand the problems and challenges of user and identify ways the business could better address those needs
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Assist the CCO in engaging the community
- Good in making video-stories and social media posts
What you might look like:
- Multilingual: Fluency in English and French a must. German, Spanish or other languages a plus.
- Experience working in customer-centric and customer-facing environment
- Keen interest and understanding Bitcoin and other crypto-assets
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field
- Fluency working agile and with Hubspot
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and team player
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Making crypto asset management accessible to all.