Customer Support - France
France 🇫🇷 Remote
Rocket Delivery is a food-tech startup that is set to conquer the international market and provide fast, reliable, and personalized delivery to everyone.
We have ambitious goals for 2021 and we welcome everyone on our rocketship who wants to make a difference, progress, and is bold enough to build and make the future better together.
About the role:
Rocket is looking for a driven Customer Support Employee who will actively support our customers and partner restaurants by being their first point of contact. Joining our new Customer Support team and working closely with our Head of Customer Support, you will gain the experience of working in a friendly, motivated, while target driven environment.
We are looking for easy-going individuals who will ensure our customers’ satisfaction by promptly helping and finding solutions to different questions.
As Rocket is still a new business and remains a fast-paced environment, we are looking for someone who is highly adaptable and is able to creatively help our customers from easy to puzzling inquiries. Having a hands-on attitude and always eager to help is a key to succeed with us!
What you will do:
- Provide solutions to our customers (restaurants, delivery personnel, and eaters) using our mobile delivery application and administrative tools in a timely manner
- Support customers and restaurants through various support channels (chat, email, phone, social) in a friendly and efficient manner with their menus, orders/deliveries, and payments
- Ensure all issues are properly logged into our internal ticketing system
- Work with other team members located in different countries to resolve customer issues and continuously improve the support we provide to our customers
What you will need:
- Native or Fluent French level and at least intermediate level of English (both oral and written)
- A people person approach-you love talking to people and get excited by finding solutions to their problems
- Friendly-open personality
- Team player attitude with a willingness to learn and grow
- Flexibility on working hours. Our customer service will be open 7 days per week, 10.00-22.00. As we grow we will expand our opening hours to support our customer’s needs.
- Experience in the restaurant business or hospitality industry is a huge plus!
What we offer:
- You can be located in any city within the French territory
- Remote work
- A training program for your onboarding process
- Flexible working shifts, mainly 40 hours
- The ability to work from home
- Great opportunity to grow
- Open and diverse working environment
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.