This job is no longer accepting applications.
The ToolTester Network is growing and needs your support! We help people to find the best web tools to create a website, start an email campaign, find a hosting provider and deliver live chat support. These tools are best explained via short screencast reviews and tutorials (see some of our examples here: youtube.com/websitetooltester).
We have a Senior Video Director on staff, and he requires a helping hand! Very often we reach peak capacity where we can’t produce our videos as quickly as we would like. Our workload fluctuates and you will help us to balance it out.
Join one of the 1000 fastest-growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000)!
- Creating videos and screencasts is your passion, and you have plenty of experience.
- You speak English fluently (other languages like Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Portuguese are a plus as we are creating videos in all these languages).
- You have an intermediate/advanced level of Adobe After Effects
- You have an intermediate level of Photoshop and Illustrator
- You work in a Macintosh environment (MacOS Big Sur) (important)
- You are creative and able to come up with new video ideas.
- Ideally, you have a basic understanding of the tools we showcase (primarily website builders like Wix and newsletter software such as Mailchimp).
- You are a detail-oriented and organized person.
- You will create screencast videos: usually translations of an already produced video, but sometimes it can also be completely new ones.
- Ideally you are able to create and/or improve our video scripts and storylines.
- You will follow our video scripts and production instruction in English
- Coordinate tasks with our team via Trello
- Work together with our Senior Video Producer and learn from him
- You can shape our YouTube channel that already has more than 5 million views.
- We offer an international job and environment.
- We offer competitive rates and a long-term opportunity.
- This position is ideal for someone who has 1-2 years job experience.
- Ideally, you would be based in one of our two locations, Barcelona or Munich. But working remotely is also possible if you’re the right candidate.
- The job is a freelance position. You can expect 15-20 hours work per week (this can vary).
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We help internet users find the best web tools to create a website, start an email campaign or find a hosting provider.