Bold by Devoteam
Portugal 🇵🇹 Remote
The passion for what we do has no boundaries, our resilience is authentic and our courage is limitless when facing new challenges.
We are proud of the culture we have built together.
We are proud of our people at the service of technology.
OUR POSITIONING ABOUT COVID-19:
Due to the particular times we are facing and in order to protect our candidates and interviewers health and well being, all interviews will be held through video conference.
We've created a remote onboarding process to ensure that new starters have all the knowledge they need to be able to start this new career phase.
ABOUT THE OFFER
We are currently looking for a Scrum Master.
Scrum Master to facilitate a high-performing, self-organized Scrum Team, guiding software delivery from user story creation to implementation, leveraging appropriate software delivery practices to continuously improve software delivery, efficiency, and quality.
The desired qualifications and skills are:
- Bachelor’s degree in the IT area or equivalent;
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Finds techniques for effective backlog management, and ensures the Product Owner knows how to arrange the product backlog to maximize value
- Coaches the teams in scrum values and practices, self-organization, cross functionality, and empirical planning and development
- Fluency in English and French (written and spoken).
These are our mindsets and what you can expect from us:
● Fair & Courageous
○ We promote Ask Me Anything sessions, a moment where any employee can question, suggest or share any topic live with the CEO.
○ We have a referral program that financially recognizes our employees for helping the company grow.
● Ambition & Results
○ We believe in supporting the personal and professional growth of our employees. That’s why we have a differentiated career path management supported by a transparent model, capable of identifying, developing and adding value to your skills.
○ We’ve created a Strategic Gatherings concept, a moment where information about the company's performance is shared and where we discuss short-term prospects for the future.
○ We are focused on a Thought Leadership program that aims to promote and develop our employees' talent, experience and passion for technology.
● Learning & Innovating
○ We hold informal meetings to promote knowledge sharing moments between our employees and the technological community.
○ We invest in the continuous training of our employees through technical and behavioral workshops, language classes, external funded training and certifications and by establishing partnerships with training providers.
● Caring & Sharing
○ We created the Blue Angels, a social and environmental responsibility program that puts the solidarity of our employees at the service of the community.
○ We love some good socializing moments and we hold as many as we can, from monthly themed meetings to family events, we never say no to a good party.
We are focused on developing and delivering innovative technological solutions through a unique combination of technology expertise and agility, maximizing business value for our clients.
Our focus when it comes to supporting our client’s digital journey is about clear choices that build & develop skills in a very targeted way.
Since 2018, BOLD by Devoteam has been part of the Devoteam Group, a global leading player in Digital Transformation for leading organisations across EMEA, with a revenue of €761M. Together, we share a common vision of transforming technology to create value for our clients, partners and employees in a world where technology is developed for people.
WANT TO APPLY?
Send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.