(Senior) Customer Onboarding Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Full-Time / Paris or Remote in France
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will be responsible for onboarding and supporting new customers and prospects. The primary objective of this role is to work closely with Engagement Managers and configure the Freshworks suite of products based on the customers' requirements while also training them on the product. You will also work closely with our Sales and Pre Sales teams, where you will use your product expertise and strong communication skills to wow mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Customer-centric orientation with strong communication skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into product use cases or technical requirements
- Configure Freshworks suite of products based on customer requirements
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new products or updates to existing products
- Delight customers using critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills
- Train customers and their teams on the day to day use and administration of the product
- Document the onboarding steps for future reference and to transition to other teams as needed
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and successfully deliver on-time
- Develop a good understanding of configuration best practices as it relates to the Freshworks suite of products
- Understand and record complex technical requirements from customers, analyze the feasibility and design a solution
- Hands-on experience with configuring SAAS products such as Freshdesk, Freshservice, Workday, Salesforce, Zendesk, ServiceNow
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the software/tech industry
- Professional and conversant knowledge of French is mandatory. Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Basic understanding of current technology trends and programming concepts
- Understanding integrations (using REST APIs) with cloud systems
- Attitude and ability to learn and adapt to a fast-evolving platform, and understand various SAAS products and ecosystem
- Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate good teamwork
- Passion to solve customer requirements using our products
- Soft skills to interact with customers over the phone or video call
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
- Excellent chance to define the European presence of a global growth startup from scratch
- Flexible career development path within an international environment
- Work closely with inspiring, encouraging and interesting colleagues in an international team within a flat organizational hierarchy
Then please send us your application and share your salary expectations as well as the earliest date you can join us. Please also feel free to visit our website to find out about other job postings.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Refreshing business software that your teams will love. Trusted by over 40,000 businesses around the world.