Digital Marketing & Content Manager - Tech Startup
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Have you ever been frustrated by the time you spend looking for personal documents? By the way it clutters your home or by simply making sure you easily stay organised and can access key information anywhere, at any time?
At Addmin, we help individuals better organize and track their most important paperwork by automating and simplifying their centralisation, processing and classification. Think of our digital platform as your documents' binder under steroïds.
Recently publicly soft-launched, the app guarantees data access right and confidentiality.
- You will lead and execute regional brand and marketing campaigns, with little to no agency support, that educate potential users, retain existing users, drive customer value and maximise brand equity
- You will single-handedly drive marketing campaigns across all marketing channels, including digital marketing (ownership of all social media accounts), offline marketing, email marketing, content, community and events.
- You will champion our strategic marketing efforts an in-depth understanding of our target customer’s demographics and habits, competitive dynamics, market specifics and industry trends
- You will draft clear recommendations outlining the business case, roadmap and key objectives of specific campaigns
- You will closely monitor, track and report analytics to ensure they align with our growth KPIs (user acquisition, activation, retention, cost per metric, ROI etc.)
The successful applicant needs :
- You have at least 3 years of experience with successfully running marketing campaigns in Switzerland (or abroad) across a variety of channels, with little to no agency support
- You have relevant experience from working in a high-growth company
- You have an in-depth understanding of our target customer’s demographics and habits (retail), competitive dynamics, market specifics and industry trends in Switzerland (and/or abroad)
- You rely on strong analytical skills and leverage data insights to design campaigns that attract and retain customers
- You have flawless French & English language ability (any other language is a strong plus) and great communication skills
- You have experience in managing multiple marketing projects at once, on quality, time and budget
- You are results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance
- You are hard-working, a self-starter, hands-on and want to grow your career and marketing knowledge
- Capacity to do more with less, startup style
- Unconventional startup position within a very early-stage project
- Freedom to come up with creative solutions
- Cool office in the centre of Lausanne (if ≠ remote)
Join us and help us simplify people's lives.
Only application including at least CV + cover letter will be reviewed.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Mobile document management solution for your personal paperwork.