Front end web Developer - Vue JS
UE 🇪🇺 Remote
HomePad is a technology and innovative company. We provide a full solution, which will help our customers to transform their organization to digital environment.
We are specialized in the real estate industry and present in Switzerland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and very soon in Germany. Our main clients are European firms in real estate.
We are looking for 1 front-end web-developer vue.js
HomePad has immediate opening position for a "Front-end Web developer vue.js" with 3-5 years of development experiences. The front web developer will be part of the Paris (17e) operations team.
We are open for remote work in Europe
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the technical design of projects.
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Work on the web service developed in Laravel
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Technical web development experiences in Laravel.
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Autonomous worker, able to work independently and intuitive to our needs.
- Fluent in English (French a plus).
- 3 years of experience in front-end web development.
- Flexibility and motivation.
- Strong team spirit, transparent communication and self-management.
- You like swiss chocolate and star wars :)
- Quest for constant learning.
Why working at homePad ?
As a web developer, you’ll be part of homePad team from your very first day where you will find a young, supportive, collaborative, respectful, innovative, entrepreneurial and highly connected environment that will help you to develop the essential core skills to be relevant to clients.
Your personal development will come from a combination of practical experience and formal training, which will give you a foundation of tools and skills.
But the most valuable learning happens through informal mentoring and guidance from your peers on a daily basis, where supporting each other’s success becomes natural.
Our team will help you to grow and become a leader.
If you are motivated by joining our innovative, talented and dynamic team, send us your CV + your latest projects and a short covering letter outlining your suitability for the role
- Ticket restaurant
- Remote work
- Transport expenses
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.