Mentor Acquisition Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Mentorshow, we believe that to keep learning, discovering, and working on your passions is a key to wellbeing. To make that happen, we’ve set ourselves a mission to give you the very best courses we can produce, from the very best teachers
You will be able to learn cooking from Pierre Gagnaire, Pierre Hermé or Cyril Lignac, sports from Tony Parker, Karim Benzema or Gaël Monfils, or entrepreneurship from Frédéric Mazzella (Blablacar), and many more…
Your job will be to help Mentorshow’s founders to develop our offer and find new talents across Europe.
As Mentor Acquisition Lead, your missions will be :
- Source, close and manage new talents
- Identify opportunities, create a strong network across countries and verticals
- Negotiate and close contract deals with talents and with local agents
- You have a strong experience in sourcing, negotiating and closing outstanding deals with talents across Europe
- You are a networker and a hustler, able to create opportunities out of thin air, never giving up
- You are a native speaker in French, English, Spanish, if possible German.
- You are ready to launch a new markets and take on challenges
- You have experience in recruiting and managing a team of sales
- You have great interpersonal skills in oral and written communication
- You are able to maintain and develop relationships
- You are organized, resourceful and efficient : you can switch from one subject to another easily, whether these are quick tasks or long-term projects
- You are comfortable working remotely
- You have the ability and the desire to train yourself to improve and be more efficient in your professional and personal life (because this is above all what we offer to our clients!)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Des cours en ligne dignes de NetFlix enseignés par les plus grandes réussites francophones dans différents domaines