Key Account Manager Mid Market (France)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Key Account Manager, you play a decisive role in the growth of 360Learning's business. Your aim is to develop a portfolio of existing accounts in order to generate growth.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become an expert of our product and our Convexity corporate culture
- Meet the different teams at 360Learning
- Finalize your onboarding
- Take full ownership of your portfolio of customers
Within 3 months, you will:
- Map accounts and define an account growth strategy
- Work closely with our Client Success Partners to gather relevant information about our existing clients, in order to generate upselling
- Prepare account reviews with our clients in order to identify areas of development
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations of 360Learning
- Complete the handover of your portfolio and close 50 K€ of ARR
Within 6 months, you will:
- Ensure accurate reporting of the activity with your coach to optimize the forecast
- Be proactive in order to improve business processes
- Write business proposals and conduct business negotiations
Within 12 months, you will :
- Prepare, anticipate and ensure the renewal of clients’ contracts
- Define action plans to generate upselling
- Manage the entire business relationship with the clients
- Close 350 K € of ARR
The Skills Set
- An excellent academic background from the top 20 of the best French Business Schools
- 3+ years of experience in sales of SaaS solutions in an Account Manager function (management and revenue generation with a portfolio of clients)
- Excellent sales track record
- A strong desire to learn and develop your skills
- Strong active listening skills
- A "Team Player" mindset
- Basic elements of HR culture would be a plus!
- Fluency in English (level B2 or equivalent). Native French Proficiency.
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: https://www.swipe.to/5618x
What we offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including equity)
- Benefits: RTT, Tickets Restaurant, 50% transport reimbursement, medical insurance, Gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- Corporate culture: International team (Offices in London, New York and Paris), Complete autonomy within your scope, Unique "Convexity" culture
- Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview in our office or by video conference with the Coach
- Commercial role play with Coach and Team
- Fit meeting with 2 members of the KAM team
- Interview with one of our co-founders
- Job offer!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.