Graphic Designer - Native French
Europe 🇪🇺 Remote
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value.
We know our customers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations.
Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Vistaprint is seeking a talented, hardworking Designer-Channel for supporting the France Channel Creative Lead with channel execution, mainly for email and online display for Cross-Channel campaigns. This involves developing and refining the concept for channel, preparing and handing over assets for production.
What You Will Do:
- Support the Channel Creative Lead with channel execution, primarily for email and online display for Cross-Channel campaigns
- Additional support for other channels as needed such as print, PR and social
- Design and production of content articles
- Adapting, developing and refining the campaign concepts for channel
- Preparing and handing over assets for production
- Partner closely with copy, MX design and production design
- Participate in all team ceremonies
- 3-5 years of relevant design experience with a focus on email and online display
- Languages: native French, proficient English
- A spectacular portfolio of recent and current projects
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
Nice to Have:
- Excellent teammate with communication and presentation skills
- Strong conceptual skills and clear understanding of messaging and brand adherence
- Current in social design, current affairs, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques specifically for driving customer engagement
- Willing and able to take creative direction and execute on feedback
- Customer obsession
- Proficiency with WordPress a plus
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self.
Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.