Partner Marketing Manager - French speaking
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location: Remote working is available in and around Madrid, however regular visits to our co-working space in Madrid is required
Languages: French, English
Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Please apply with an English CV for consideration
We’re not a creative marketing agency - we do B2B (business to business marketing) for our clients who are known as some of the giants in the tech world.
The Channel Marketing Manager works with partners to consult on their marketing strategies and tactics and to develop effective campaigns that deliver ROI. You will manage relationships with existing partners to inform, advise and coach them to create and implement their strategic marketing decisions.
You will research, investigate and help them to improve existing tactics and will support them in developing new, more effective strategies. You will ultimately supply resellers with your professional knowledge, recommendation and the available tools that they need to better market our clients’ products.
A great Channel Marketing Manager needs to have a very strong understanding of what is happening in the marketplace and what influences buying decisions. You will keep on top of market trends and proactively manage vendor brand messaging so it meets the consumer head on.
You will need to be analytical in your thinking to track ROI and ensure constant review to ensure that partner campaigns deliver. Planning, directing and adjusting multiple campaigns calls for an ability to focus on details.
- Planning, managing and supporting the execution of partner marketing plans and campaigns
- Day to day management of existing partner relationships ensuring the partners are informed, enabled and driving actions to support and grow our client’s revenues
- Working with partner and local sales & marketing teams to understand the solution focus and then take ownership of sourcing suitable materials provided by our client
- Creating marketing briefs for presentation and partner training
- Support Marketing Development Fund (MDF) requests and claims including 3rd party agency management where appropriate and monitor ROI
- Monitor leads and be accountable for supporting the end to end lead management process
- Be responsive and act as first point of contact for specific client deliverables
- Create and adapt data from a variety of data points to produce client ready reporting and analytics
- Identification and resolution of client issues with escalation to Program Manager/Director where necessary
- Production and definition of internal processes in conjunction with Program Manager/Director to ensure project objectives are maintained and clearly defined with internal teams, third party agencies and clients alike
Skills/experience that you will offer:
- Fluency in French & English languages
- Experience of planning, managing and executing marketing plans and campaigns as well as liaison with third party agencies.
- Good knowledge of online (e.g. email marketing, SEO, SEA, social networks, display advertising, video production) and offline Marketing campaign types (e.g. events, telemarketing, print advertising, sponsoring, incentives)
- Excellent client liaison skills, ability to react and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Strong MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills with the ability to present information in a consistent and professional manner
- The ability to grow relationships and becoming a trusted advisor
- Independence is important, but so is being a team player to ensure success across the team
Why join us?
We know you have a lot of choices of where to work and you really want to love the company you work for. We also know you want to work for a company that cares about you and where you feel you can make a difference. We’ve made a list of reasons why we think bChannels is great, but don’t just take our word for it, go check out our reviews on Glassdoor and see what our employees say about us. Or check out our Instagram or Facebook to see our people and the fun things we do.
- Get the best of both worlds: Work for a small company where ‘everybody knows your name’ while also working with and for the largest tech companies in the world.
- Opportunity to learn new things: Do you want to become Google Ad certified? Maybe you want to learn how to manage people? Maybe you love data and want to become an Excel guru? We encourage and support development.
- Unique culture: Most companies just rate you on your performance. We rate also based on key behaviours to achieve objectives and development goals both for you and the business.
- Diversity: We work on a global scale and have daily interaction with clients and their partners from all lifestyles. To contend with this, our people do too. We embrace the multiplicity of life-experience and perspectives brought by our people. Diversity is a fundamental part of our success.
We also offer...
- Flexible working and remote working options available
- A tailored training and induction plan - we want you to succeed!
- Recognition rewards - be recognized and rewarded for day-to-day actions where you go above and beyond and consistently deliver
- The opportunity to work within a globally diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
bChannels provides insights, partner segmentation and recruiting, partner marketing and PRM managed services.