This job is no longer accepting applications.
Carts Guru is looking for talented Account Executive (French Market), dynamic, and passionate!
Carts Guru is the all-in-one marketing automation software designed specifically for e-commerce stores. With Carts Guru, e-merchants can combine the power of email, SMS and Facebook Messenger into one cohesive campaign, maximizing audience reach and boosting revenue.
Carts Guru was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown from a start-up to a fully-fledged software company based in sunny Barcelona.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive (French Market), to join our team with the possibility to work remotely (from France or any country with a similar time zone).
Your role as an Account Executive is
- Develop and execute plans and strategies to achieve revenue goals and grow our share of the market
- Conduct successful business meetings and hold demo sessions of our platform with prospective clients
- Work closely with your assigned SDR to close qualified sales leads
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Develop client relationships at all levels
- Develop trust with our customers thanks to your exceptional interpersonal skills
- Articulate Carts Guru's value proposition clearly and effectively with a perfect understanding of the competitive landscape
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sale cycle in collaboration with Carts Guru Support teams
- Maintain accurate, predictable forecasts and pipelines through our company CRM (Hubspot)
- Be the face of Carts Guru in various e-commerce events
- Apply best-in-class sales skills to manage inbound activity and drive outbound outreach to target prospects.
- French native speaker
- Minimum 3-years proven experience as Account Executive ( french market)
- Experience with software as a service (SaaS) ideally in e-commerce
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team
- Thoughtful approach to addressing customer pain points
- Proficiency with MS Office, Hubspot or related CRM applications
Soft skills required:
- Be agile, and organized: even if you will work within a team, you can be able to do your own tasks and be the proper Master of them
- Smart, fast learner and tech-savy: yes, we’re a SaaS company, so we grow up fast but as well we live in changes. ¡Be flexible, adaptable and keep your head up!
- Winner mindset: you think success, so you’re devoted to contributing to the expansion of a structure
- Friendly and polite, whether with your colleagues or with your customers, use your communication skills
About The Team
As a startup, every person on the team matters 100%. We're a collaborative group with a focus on innovation; we’re not just hacking to meet deadlines. Our company culture promotes an environment for inclusion, innovation, mutual respect, and learning from one other.
We offer everyone a wide range of responsibility and opportunities to learn as we grow. We are building an amazing and diverse development team here in Barcelona, and if your passions include taking ownership of the product in any capacity, then this is the company for you.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Save time and boost profits with the all-in-one multichannel marketing automation tool for e-merchants