Monde Entier 🌎 Remote
👉 About Bonjour
We are Bonjour.io and we’re building the future of Sales.
Our mission: help Sales Team close more deals and sell happier
Concretely Bonjour is a videoconferencing application designed for selling, turning sales calls into learnings and learnings into action.
Videoconference in B2B has shifted paradigm from occasional use to a daily norm. We believe that a beautifully thought and designed product is key to our success in reinventing the daily life of B2B sales teams, and we’re looking for the person who will constantly seek to deliver the perfect Bonjour experience to users.
Launched by startup studio eFounders (Aircall, Front, Spendesk, Slite…) in 2019 and after a seed round successfully raised in 2020, we are on a mission to help every Sales Team around the world to sell better, faster and happier
Who are we today: Great team of 11, Initial version of Product released and used, First Paying clients, right in the “Product Market Fit” phase.
👉 Job description
🥇 We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager to help us seek and build a Bonjour experience that will brighten the days of B2B Sales teams brighter.
As Product Manager of Bonjour, your role is key in our early stage company, where we firmly believe that delivering the best user experience is core to our long-term success but above all to the success of our clients.
We are looking a super autonomous Product Manager but that is still eager to learn alongside our CEO and the rest of the team. A doer but also capable of strategical thinking.
Your mission for the first 12 months on the job will be to:
❣ Improve the adoption of the product and more specifically make Account Executives love the product in just 3 weeks after their onboarding.
🏎 Improves significantly and fast our Product Methodology and know how to bring us from A to B through fast paced learnings
📈 Understand our users needs and behaviors thanks to product data and users' feedback analysis
🔬 Increase the understanding of our market and of the expectations of our target users and find the most impactful opportunities for the company, keeping the focus on delivering outcomes.
👉 Preferred experience / profilz
🧑💻 3+ years for a product in a B2B/Saas environment
🚀 Experience in Product Led Growth
🇬🇧 🇫🇷 Fluent in English and/or French: Bonjour is an international structure with clients from different countries
🔎 A love for user research and to spend time with the end user to have a deep understanding of their issues and to show them the amazing work you're doing
🤾 A doer that loves to take time to think and for strategical reflexion but that delivers fast to test fast and iterate even faster
🧠 Eager to learn and discover new things every day and to solve our clients' problems, you know you'll want to spend time with our users, understand their day-to-day challenges and deeply want to solve them
🎯 User centricity: you have/or can quickly build a deep knowledge and understanding of what our users will want and need. You always build every solution with the final user in mind.
🔥 A good energy and dynamism to spread within the team
🧗♂️ Proactivity, everyone is a potential contributor, on every subject
⚒ You're comfortable with an early stage environment, you understand that learning fast is key and prototypes iteration is a necessary step before delivering the pixel perfect version.
📊 Data Driven! Because datas became the oil of the 21st century only it's much less polluting. Plus you strongly believe that every new solution we tackle is to improve a KPI, and you do your best to achieve that. You follow through the shipping to see if the solution delivers the desired outcome.
🚀 Hustle: You not only like to work in fast-paced environment, you want to bring your own contribution to a speedy culture by identifying and taking shortcuts. Outcome > Output > Action > Intention is the order of priorities you always keep in mind.
- A very dynamic environment, our fast speed rythme will ensure you never get bored and always have new challenges to tackle!
- Work from home/our amazing office in the center of Paris/your Grandmother garage, because remote work is the future of work, feel free to work from anywhere you want 🌎
- A lot of autonomy in a very entrepreneurial environment and full ownership of your subjects
- The opportunity to have a real impact on your job, we are writing the first pages of a very long (and successful) story, it's up to you to help us write it in the right direction)
- A competitive salary, meal voucher, latest Apple products (and hopefully soon, regular drinks with the team)
- A 45 min interview with Etienne (CEO) to better understand what drives you, tell you more about our challenge and validate that there's a mutual fit
- A 30 min interview with a business team member to create a strong alignment on users expectations
- An exercise to evaluate your skills and understand how you approach topics
- A 30 min interview with Jonathan (CTO) to discuss how your work can be streamlined with the tech team
- A quick discussion with the other team members to help you project yourself in the company
- Reference Checks
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.