Business Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for business development and sales management for our PaaS hosted offerings.
- contributing to the overall sales plan.
- running lead generation with the support of the SDR team.
- running marketing campaigns with the support of marketing and pre-sales colleagues.
- opportunity identification and business development through existing partners.
- direct communication with mid to large organizations across sectors.
It also includes working with our Sales Managers to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
You must be comfortable working at a technical and management level, both internally and with clients. You will ideally be knowledgeable of the various flavors of hosting [Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS] offerings and the competitive environment. And you have the ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously.
This position requires traveling approx. 40% of the time. This is a remote job-based in EMEA, ideally in France (Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse) or Switzerland (Romandy only).
- Achieve & surpass quarterly quota.
- Communicate our product mission and functionality to prospective customers.
- Build a strong network and fine knowledge of large corporations (Fortune500) within your area.
- Nurture and engage your network and key account targeted.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with C-levels individuals in large organisations.
- Demo and close business.
- Capacity to work remotely from home.
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of hosting solutions (Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Ability to grow and nurture a network in your geographical area.
- Demonstrate prior success.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Demonstrate a capacity to work autonomously.
- Preferable understanding of eCommerce, retail and/or publishing sectors.
- Knowledge of hosting solutions (Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) is a plus.
- Excellent English and French written and verbal communication skills.
- Additional European or Arabic languages are a plus.
Apply if you:
- Display a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- Display personal and corporate integrity.
Sound Like a Good Fit? We’d love to talk to you!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Build anything, together