Full-Stack Engineer / CTO
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Take Part ( https://takepart.app/ ) is a platform which aims to reenergise social dialogue in the workplace.
This dialogue between employees, their representatives (e.g trade unions) and the management is a key driver of employee well-being, as it helps address their key issues in the workplace and gives them a "voice" and a sense of empowerment. It is also a key driver of company long-term and responsible performance. However, this dialogue has been in decline for many years, with worker representatives being accused of being too politicised and having difficulties to connect with younger employees. The current context of remote working has also added an additional challenge for those reps.
With Take Part we think that there has never been a better time to reenergise this dialogue. And we want to do that by recreating interactions between employees and their representatives and by modernising it. Think Slack but for social dialogue.
Take Part is a project where having a positive impact on the world, and the world of work especially, is as important as our business ambitions. We have been selected by https://www.letransformateur.fr/ and https://www.socialdemain.fr/ .
The project is now halfway between POC and commercialisation stage and we’re looking for a full-stack engineer/CTO to come onboard as cofounder for the next stage of the project!
The person who would be the right fit ?
- Takes the lead on all the tech scope (front end, back end, devops, data). Take Part is currently a Progressive Web App based on:
- Vue - Nuxt - Typescript
- Google Firebase
- A few upgrades already identified for the commercial version: embedding payment module (e.g Stripe), creating polling functionality, etc.
- Feels comfortable with other key aspects of the platform (e.g security/GDPR and UX)
- Has some relevant experience in mobile/web app development, if possible in a B2B context
- Is not only interested by the technical side but also by functional challenges and how the platform functionalities will make a difference in the interactions between workers and their reps.
- Is interested by the mission of Take Part as a whole
- Works part-time (to start with) and remotely. The other cofounder lives in London and currently works 2.5 days a week on the project.
- Is fluent in French
- Last but not least, has a good feeling about working with the other cofounder and some personalities that match!
Interested by the challenge ? Feel free to get in touch !
Equity split : to be discussed
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Take Part is a platform which aims to reenergise social dialogue in the workplace