This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are hiring a Business Developer to manage all accounts of Kymos Group in France and French Speaking Europe and be responsible for new business development in those countries
Key responsibilities for this position are:
- Promoting the company's expertise in analytical services (Bioanalysis and CMC of small molecules, biologics and nucleic acids) as well as advanced therapies
- Managing existing relationships with Kymos' clients and partners
- Proactively exploring new business opportunities and identifying new clients
- Support the company in ongoing promotional activities, events, congresses and meetings
- Coordinating with the marketing department to develop proposals for customers
- Follow up on quotes, negotiate contract terms and solve any issues faced by customers
- Manage the CRM software.
The ideal candidate should have :
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and relevant connections in pharma, biotech, CRO service providers and/or lab equipment & supplies in France and French Speaking countries in Europe.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate and achieve goals.
- French native and English advanced. Spanish will be highly valued.
- A Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or Biology and preferably a Master's Degree in Business Administration or Marketing and Sales.
- Knowledge of the Nordic market or the Dutch market is also valuable.
This position can be home-based and requires some travelling.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
GLP/GCP laboratory for bioanalysis and pharmacokinetics