Enterprise Customer Success Manager, Udemy for Business (French Market)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online. More than 60 million consumers and several thousand companies around the globe trust Udemy’s technical & soft skills to close the skills gap. Our customers can choose from an extensive portfolio of 150,000 courses taught by 57,000 expert instructors from over 65 countries.
Udemy for Business is a curated solution of business-relevant and technical courses delivered through a simple platform to provide your employees with the most engaging learning experience. Our business is on a growth trajectory that offers fantastic career opportunities.
We are a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious commitment to delivering the best possible learning and teaching experiences. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. Our EMEA business is growing fast and we are hiring a French speaking Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our fantastic business, based remotely in Paris, UK, Switzerland, or in our Dublin EMEA HQ (Location is flexible for the successful candidate).
Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for partnering with our most valued customers, to help them successfully adopt our product (Udemy for Business) and in turn, ensure they meet their business goals. We love people! We build relationships with learning champions and executives. We can’t wait to get onsite with customers. Internally, our team is close and loves to collaborate. We also put a ton of effort into building tight cross-functional partnerships with other departments at Udemy including Marketing, Product and Sales.
We are revenue driven. We own renewals and get excited when we identify an upsell opportunity. Our partnership with Sales is tight, and we share a joint passion for meeting and exceeding our goals.
We like going deep and wide. We aren’t yes people, order takers, or ticket triagers. We talk to our customers regularly and aren’t afraid of getting our hands dirty. We use our consultative mindset to help our customers plan their learning strategy, deploy new programs, and measure success. Our customer base is growing quickly, and we leverage the experience and creativity of our team to create new ways to engage and delight our customers.
Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Proactively own and manage the success of a portfolio of enterprise-level Udemy for Business (UFB) customers
- Develop individual success plans for each customer to ensure UFB adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Be an expert on the UFB Platform, with a deep understanding of our technology and content
- Consult with customers on their internal learning and development strategy and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization
- Create and implement internal promotion programs within customer organizations to generate awareness and drive usage of UFB
- Build and maintain trusted advisor relationships at the executive level
- Partner with Sales to develop an account strategy for each Enterprise customer to hit retention and upsell targets
- Onboard and train new customers. Partner with Implementation Engineers to ensure successful project management and ongoing support of custom features and API integrations.
- Create a customer feedback loop with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Partner with marketing to develop customers for case studies and media opportunities
- Own the creation of internal and customer facing processes, programs and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of the Customer Success department
- Fluent French speaker
- Min 5-8 years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management or consulting experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts (> $100k ACV)
- BA or BS degree
- Experience working with HR/L&D customers would be a plus, but not required
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.