Business Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Jurnee is on a mission to create a seamless marketplace for booking unique team buildings and company retreats. We believe employees need to feel bonded with their teammates and companies’ values to remain motivated and innovative - there is no better way to achieve this than through shared experiences.
We already have recurring customers like Aircall, Spendesk or Didomi and have started working with top corporate companies like Vodafone. We are experiencing exponential growth and are in the process of structuring our operations to sustain our expansion.
We are backed by Founders Factory who invested a pre-seed of £250k in late 2020 and plan on raising another round later this year.
This is a remote position in Europe - our team is based in France, Italy and the UK
Who we are looking for
As one of the first full-time business development hire, you will be instrumental in helping scale operations, optimise processes and make sure we deliver a best-in class experience to our customers.
This position requires great people skills as you will be in direct contact with our event partners and customers as well as strong organisational and process-oriented skills. You will be influential in the business as you'll be joining a growing team, work directly with other functions such as product and tech as well as have access to our investors.
Who would be a good fit
This is a versatile position in a fast-paced environment so we are looking for someone who is autonomous, excited to have an impact and that can grow with us. In order to be successful in this role, you need to be resourceful, have a builder mindset as well as a strong focus on execution.
- Make sure we deliver great customer experiences whether they are virtual, in-person or company retreats
- Grow and nurture our partners community in France and the UK
- Help with demand generation efforts, convert inbound leads and assist with sales
- Create internal processes to optimise our operations and implement tools to make it more scalable
- Contribute to our product roadmap, gather customer feedback and help prioritise business objectives
- Great people and communication skills, both verbal and written in French and English
- Excellent organisational skills, a lot of rigour and attention to detail
- Bonus: previous experience in a customer facing role, in a startup environment and/or working abroad
What we offer
- Compensation: salary range of 35K-42K euros (based on skills and relevant experience) + stock options package
- Opportunity to build everything from scratch and grow fast with the business
- Remote-first, international culture with regular team events
- Access to Founders Factory’s network and resources
To learn more on the role or apply, please send an email to email@example.com.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Unforgettable company retreats and team building for your employees