Monde Entier 🌎 Remote
Trafi builds software to help cities reach their sustainability goals, by connecting public and private modes of transport into a single joined-up network.
Our products help travellers find > book > pay and ride the modes that suit them best. Our sector is known as MaaS (Mobility as a Service).
Trafi is emerging as the leading supplier in this fast growing sector. We have services live in Berlin (Jelbi), Munich (MVGO) and Zurich (YUMUV), and more launching soon in 2 Latin American capital cities, and the UK.
We are searching for a Bid Manager to join our growing Business Development team and to help as we sell our MaaS Platform to Cities and Transport Agencies across the world.
Ensure on-time high-quality bid responses to all relevant tenders by:
- Build and maintain Trafi’s tender monitoring tools including 3rd party paid services and self-built web crawlers.
- Support Trafi's tender Go/NoGo decision process
- Maintain Trafi’s library of bid response texts, ensuring that standard answers are kept up to date
- Project manage tender responses, coordinating internal deliverables and scheduling bid meetings
- With the help of our tender library, draft and submit proposals yourself whenever possible
- Coordinate efforts with third party subcontractors or consortium bid partners
- Manage relationships with suppliers eg translators, lawyers, tender monitors
- Provable track record of success responding to public sector tenders in Europe. SSQ, ITT, RFI, RFP
- Strong project management / organisational aptitude
- Technical qualification or aptitude
- Demonstrate excellent written English skill and style.
- Willing and able to work longer hours when needed to deliver. We can be flexible at other times.
- Location: Can be based anywhere between GMT+0 and GMT+4, and will need a suitable work environment
- Bonus skills / qualities:
- Written fluency in French, German, Spanish
- APMP and/or PRINCE2 Qualification
- Advanced Excel
- Graphic Design
- Intermediate coding (eg Python)
- Interest in Mobility / Sustainability / Cities
- Stock options package - we believe that every employee should be a company owner
- Budget to enhance your remote work experience, e.g. for furniture to improve your home office
- Budget for your learning and development
- Day-offs and budget for team-building activities
- Trafi is a remote-first company. However, we have offices in Berlin, Paris, London, and Vilnius where you are most welcome (subject to lockdowns of course).
- This position's salary range is 60,000-80,000 Eur gross per year.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.