EMEA Customer Support Representative
France 🇫🇷 UK 🇬🇧 Irlande 🇮🇪 Remote
We’re looking for a Customer Support Representative to play an essential role in creating the customer experience for our EMEA customers. You will be the voice of Front, responsible for all customer inquiries, and for keeping our customers happy. We have an office in Paris, but please note that this role can be located anywhere in France, the UK, or Ireland.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure 100% success of all of our Front customers
- Become an expert on how Front works and its day-to-day usage, helping our customers understand the features and all of the benefits pertaining to their specific needs
- Respond to customer support inquiries and monitor the incoming messages in all of our support channels
- Debugging and testing product features and reporting them to product and engineering
- Communicate with customers both over email, chat, and the phone
- Assist in building knowledge base/support data such as training materials and FAQs
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively find ways to improve our product and processes
- Take part in the“on-call” rotation for urgent customer requests
What skills & experience do you need?
- Fluent in English and French
- A highly motivated self starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, and crush the queues.
- 2 years minimum proven track record of great customer service experience (bonus points for SaaS/tech startup customer support experience)
- Tech savvy and hungry to improve technical skills
- Ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions fast
- Excellent verbal & written communication – you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Humble and friendly person who genuinely loves helping people and solving problems
- Experience with using Front is a huge plus!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.